Author Topic: Baked Spinach and Potatoes  (Read 144 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Baked Spinach and Potatoes
« on: April 06, 2024, 11:19:07 AM »
Wow, this looks REALLY good. Very simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI_9F8UXA3Y

Another recipe I saw used double the garlic and also used sour cream instead of cream cheese.

I want to give this a try.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

JTHunter

• friends
Re: Baked Spinach and Potatoes
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 06:00:02 PM »
??  Have you ever seen potatoes that yellow?  Not even "Yukon Gold" are that yellow!  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 07:24:51 AM »
??  Have you ever seen potatoes that yellow?  Not even "Yukon Gold" are that yellow!  :facepalm:

;/ ;/ ;/
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 11:45:19 PM »

I googled yellow potatoes and Agata, Almera, Isabelia, and Jelly potatoes are that yellow.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2024, 01:11:05 PM »
I think the recipe would be better with diced bacon instead of spinach.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain