Author Topic: "Back Up You Creep!"  (Read 2241 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"Back Up You Creep!"
« on: August 23, 2017, 11:05:46 AM »
Is what Clinton said she "should have said" to Trump.

Judson Berger
By Judson Berger
Published August 23, 2017
Fox News

Now Playing

Report: Democrats fret Clinton's latest book rollout

“Back up, you creep.” That’s what Hillary Clinton suggests in her forthcoming memoir she wanted to say to then-candidate Donald Trump, during a close-quarters debate last October.

In that second presidential debate, the Republican nominee famously paced around his Democratic rival. In an audio excerpt of Clinton’s book aired Wednesday on MSNBC, Clinton spoke in unprecedented terms about her distaste for the billionaire businessman who is now president – and zeroed in on that debate moment, seeming to reveal an inner monologue that was quietly telling off Trump as the two debated policy.

“My skin crawled,” Clinton said, in an audio clip of her reading the passage about that Washington University, St. Louis, debate.

She recalled that Trump was “looming” behind her, just days after the clip surfaced of Trump’s infamous remarks about groping women.

“No matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces. It was incredibly uncomfortable, he was literally breathing down my neck,” Clinton said, in the clip aired on “Morning Joe.”

CLINTON BOOK RELEASE HAS DEMS WORRIED

She then entertained an alternative past – one where she confronted Trump.

“It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching, ‘Well, what would you do?’” Clinton said in the book. “Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly, ‘Back up you creep, get away from me. I know you love to intimidate women, but you can’t intimidate me, so back up.’”

A few thoughts:

1) If you read the whole article, the context seems to be the woman/feminist card. She's attempting to both come off as a "strong woman" while at the same time attempting to use "the big bad man" attacking women card. Make up your mind. Are you tough or are you a damsel in distress?

2) Guess what sister? If you want to be President of the strongest country in the world, you don't get to play the victim card. If you can't handle some guy "getting in your space", how are you going to handle North Korea? We already know how you handled Benghazi.

3) She just couldn't help herself, and had to throw in "Russia" again as a last dig in the interview:

She said there are moments she wishes she could do over, and, “if the Russians could hack my subconscious, they’d find a long list.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/23/clinton-book-reveals-what-was-really-thinking-at-trump-debate-back-up-creep.html

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Kingcreek

• friend
Re: "Back Up You Creep!"
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 11:16:50 AM »
I presume being married to a sexual predator for years and years makes one an expert on creeps.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 11:38:54 AM »
Also, I feel I should specify that if you're a run of the mill female citizen, you have every right to get creeped out by some guy sidling up to you. Heck, I don't like anyone in my personal space.

If you're running for POTUS though, you're not a man or a woman. You're the potential leader of our country and you don't get to play victim, whether Trump was intentionally or unintentionally trying to make you nervous. That's kid stuff compared to what you'll face as POTUS.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 11:54:41 AM »
I thought we didn't elect her so we didn't have to care what that evil hag thinks about anything ever again??? ???

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 01:20:42 PM »
If you're running for POTUS though, you're not a man or a woman.

Requirements to be president:
  • 35 years of age
  • resident of US for 14 years
  • natural born citizen
  • agender ???
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 02:45:45 PM »
I thought we didn't elect her so we didn't have to care what that evil hag thinks about anything ever again??? ???

No no.  We want this.  We want her to keep stepping into the spotlight and sucking all the oxygen out of the (Democrat) room.  They have no bench.  There is no one presently jockeying to run in 2020.  How many people here did NOT know that Hillary was going to the D candidate for POTUS when she stepped down as SecState in 2013 ??  Anyone ?? Anyone ??  Bueller ??

Currently there is really no one (well, Maxine Waters, but Karma would have to be far too kind for that to happen), leading the Democrats.  You have a bunch of has-beens and wannabes (Chuck U. Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren), no one(s) is coming out as one that D's are rallying behind.   Hillary (and Obama) keep dragging the party backwards, when it needs to move forward.   

I would not be surprised to see Hillary run again...
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 03:22:25 PM »
3) She just couldn't help herself, and had to throw in "Russia" again as a last dig in the interview:
The book was finished before the latest race war stuff so it is behind the curve in leftist messaging.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 04:26:04 PM »
Currently there is really no one (well, Maxine Waters, but Karma would have to be far too kind for that to happen), leading the Democrats.  You have a bunch of has-beens and wannabes (Chuck U. Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren), no one(s) is coming out as one that D's are rallying behind.   Hillary (and Obama) keep dragging the party backwards, when it needs to move forward.  

Or ... Chelsea.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 05:16:43 PM »

gods,  but that would be awesome.  The only thing better than watching her lose once would be an encore 4 years later.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 05:21:24 PM »

Currently there is really no one (well, Maxine Waters, but Karma would have to be far too kind for that to happen), leading the Democrats.  You have a bunch of has-beens and wannabes (Chuck U. Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren), no one(s) is coming out as one that D's are rallying behind.   Hillary (and Obama) keep dragging the party backwards, when it needs to move forward.   

All signs point to Kamala Harris being their next Obama - junior nobody to president in four years. It's interesting that some senior dems, like Feinstein, do not want that. But I think the far left will have their way unless Harris really does something stupid (she's practicing almost every day).

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 07:00:00 PM »
All signs point to Kamala Harris being their next Obama - junior nobody to president in four years. It's interesting that some senior dems, like Feinstein, do not want that. But I think the far left will have their way unless Harris really does something stupid (she's practicing almost every day).

I have to agree. The "media" seem to have settled on Kamala as the next anointed one.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

grampster

• friend
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2017, 10:11:13 PM »

"I have to agree. The "media" seem to have settled on Kamala as the next anointed one."

She is in the process of changing her name to Kamala Barak Harris.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2017, 01:43:58 PM »
"I have to agree. The "media" seem to have settled on Kamala as the next anointed one."

She is in the process of changing her name to Kamala Barak Harris.

Kamala Barak Harris Sanders Hillary Clinton McAuliffe King Parks Sharpton, actually.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2017, 01:51:11 PM »

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2017, 07:46:01 PM »
So Hillary claims Trump "made her skin crawl".
If true she knows how at least half of America feels when we see and hear her.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams