Author Topic: Northern lights may be visible down to the Carolinas  (Read 1012 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Northern lights may be visible down to the Carolinas
« on: September 08, 2017, 01:11:29 PM »
This could be very cool. Been a long time since I've seen Northern Lights. Will need to get away from the city...

http://www.wcyb.com/weather/northern-lights-viewing-possible-in-the-southern-appalachians-friday-night/617980332
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MikeB

• friend
Re: Northern lights may be visible down to the Carolinas
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 01:52:22 PM »
This could be very cool. Been a long time since I've seen Northern Lights. Will need to get away from the city...

http://www.wcyb.com/weather/northern-lights-viewing-possible-in-the-southern-appalachians-friday-night/617980332

So now we are even affecting the Sun with Climate Change?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 02:03:44 PM »
It's not a far drive to me to get away from the city. May even let the children stay up to see it. (Hoping it happens)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 02:32:37 PM »
If I could get out of the smoke I would head out to watch but I don't think the smoke clearing is in the cards for a few days. :(

bob