Author Topic: CA Police Shooting  (Read 665 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
CA Police Shooting
« on: September 24, 2017, 11:23:41 AM »
Looks like a good call to me, other than I would have likely shot 30 seconds earlier when he first attacked. Looks like a stabbing implement in the dead guy's hand. Also note the bad guy didn't actually drop until the seventh shot. While some rounds may have missed, it certainly looks like he took one or more before the last shot that put him down.

Apparently this officer was up for SJW tar and feathers until this video made it onto the interwebz.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/23/california-shooting-second-video-shows-suspect-punching-officer-prior-to-gunfire.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: CA Police Shooting
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 12:44:59 PM »
Since when did reality and truth stop a good SJW narrative?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: CA Police Shooting
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 12:53:40 PM »
Since when did reality and truth stop a good SJW narrative?

Well sure. He'll still be put on display by the SJWs for killing a teenager* and/or not using pepper spray/taser/etc.

*A pet peeve of mine is the use of "teenager" to describe 18 and 19 year olds, usually male, involved in incidents like this or crime in general, in order to make them sound like innocent children. These are not kids. You're either an adult at 18 or your not, and then lets change the law if not. And really, even under 18, some of these 15-17 year olds only fit the "teenager" profile by dictionary definition vs size.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."