Author Topic: Another Passenger Kicked Off a Plane  (Read 3106 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Another Passenger Kicked Off a Plane
« on: September 27, 2017, 08:46:16 PM »
Though, given the information provided and the video, I'm not sure Southwest needs to apologize to her. I'm not sure, but I think near the end I heard her use the, "I'm a professor!" line.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/36464130/video-woman-forcibly-removed-from-southwest-flight
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Another Passenger Kicked Off a Plane
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 09:18:15 PM »
Yeah, it was either that or "I'm a professional."  "Professor" most likely.  I'm not sure why being a professor or not should make any difference if you're being a jerk.  But I've heard other self-righteousniks claim that, too, so there must be something to it.

I noticed how quickly "you tore my pants" changed to "you tore my pants off."  Judging by how tight ladies' pants are nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised if a little seam-relief occurred during vigorous activity like that.  And from what I can gather, a ripped back seam is getting to be a fashion statement, like worn knees.

Unless she just mistook a fart for a rapid sequence of thread-popping.

Terry, 230RN

REF:
https://imgur.com/gallery/CF4LUEp

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 09:31:09 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 09:50:12 PM »
It was "What are you doing? I'm a professor."

She's a professor who claims a life-threatening allergy to dogs, but has no documentation. She at one point demanded an EpiPen, which requires a prescription. And if she has a life-threatening allergy, I can't imagine that she'd be traveling without an EpiPen. My wife always carried one.

Basically, this appears to just be another spayshul snowflake.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re:
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 09:53:47 PM »
Also, having such a life threatening allergy, one would think they'd have had to drag her ON the plane. Not off it.

Methinks special snowflake that didn't want to fly with a critter on board and got more than she bargained for when she wasn't catered to.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 02:01:58 AM »
She should have said she was a doctor.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 06:53:14 AM »
You can't do this to me !  I'm a Bachelor of Science ! Science, mind you !

[popcorn]
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 07:39:50 AM »
She apparently wanted the passengers with the dogs to be removed from the flight.

Which, as anyone who knows animals, knows that doesn't remove the "extra special allergens" that she claims will kill her deaddy dead ded.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 09:23:12 AM »
I read this morning that she did in fact say "professor" and that she's a "professor" of some kind of ethno-socio something or other at a college of art. Funny how you rarely see a professor of engineering or physics pull that stuff. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the time I've heard someone name drop their title while in outrage mode, it's always been social-something.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 10:20:38 AM »
She apparently wanted the passengers with the dogs to be removed from the flight.

Which, as anyone who knows animals, knows that doesn't remove the "extra special allergens" that she claims will kill her deaddy dead ded.

According to one article, one of the dogs was a service animal.  Those have priority.  As long as the dog is behaving, we will kick off people before kicking off the dog every time.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 10:28:03 AM »
Claiming a life-threatening allergy but having A) no documentation and B) no emergency medication? Nope. Making a scene just to make a scene. She got what she deserved.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 10:35:26 AM »
Resist she much
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Another Passenger Kicked Off a Plane
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 12:08:49 PM »
According to one article, one of the dogs was a service animal.  Those have priority.  As long as the dog is behaving, we will kick off people before kicking off the dog every time.
I'd rather fly with a well behaved dog than most humans anyway

That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Triphammer

• friend
Re: Re: Another Passenger Kicked Off a Plane
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2017, 01:40:21 PM »
I'd rather fly with a well behaved dog than most humans anyway

Fixed it for ME.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2017, 01:48:11 PM »
I've never seen a dog on an airplane. Do they stick their heads out the windows?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2017, 02:22:24 PM »
I've never seen a dog on an airplane. Do they stick their heads out the windows?

No, that's the pilot.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2017, 02:32:50 PM »
No, that's the pilot.

Brad

:rofl:  I can some how see Fly320s doing that.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 02:44:18 PM »
:rofl:  I can some how see Fly320s doing that.

Guilty.  The A320 cockpit windows do open, and I have stuck my head out, but not while moving.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2017, 02:44:59 PM »
See this is what Doctor *expletive deleted*bag started with his "I'm a special snowflake, you can't enforce your rules on me." BS.

And how many here backed him up ??  What changed here ??  Is it because it involved dogs and not humans ??   All she had to do was say "Fine, I'll fly with the dogs."  But she refused to fly with the dogs on-board (my guess is because she's a Muslim).

I knew that once Dr. *expletive deleted*bag was met with sympathy, every other "I'm a Special Snowflake" would be acting the same as him.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 04:35:35 PM by Amy Schumer »

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 03:16:35 PM »
I just wonder if they were real service dogs, or fake "emotional support animals" with cute little vests that the owner bought online.  By federal laws, both seem to get the same protection in transportation and in housing.
"It's good, though..."

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2017, 03:41:46 PM »
I just wonder if they were real service dogs, or fake "emotional support animals" with cute little vests that the owner bought online.  By federal laws, both seem to get the same protection in transportation and in housing.

In this instance, I'll gladly take a faux-service animal, who's only there as a scam so the scooter-bound Walmartian can take their fur-baby everywhere with them over a little Linda Sarsour wannabe who probably was trying to throw her weight around with some combination of the generalized Islamic belief that dogs are haraam, and thinks she's fighting some form of "white privilege" at the same time.
I promise not to duck.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2017, 03:54:32 PM »
In this instance, I'll gladly take a faux-service animal, who's only there as a scam so the scooter-bound Walmartian can take their fur-baby everywhere with them over a little Linda Sarsour wannabe who probably was trying to throw her weight around with some combination of the generalized Islamic belief that dogs are haraam, and thinks she's fighting some form of "white privilege" at the same time.

Ironically, had she pulled this on an airline owned by the culture she embraces (I'm not sure if she's actually from the Middle East or just culture worshipping), things would not have gone nearly so well for her.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2017, 04:27:30 PM »
I don't see a direct correlation between igtard and the Dr. That got violently and forcibly removed
The SJW pitched a fit and made a scene to open the game. The Dr. had committed the offense of paying for his seat.
Two very different scenarios.
And, while forcing the Dr off the plane was technically legal even though the airline employees didn't follow their own rules it doesn't make it right.
It was legal to arrest Rosa Park but it wasn't right.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2017, 04:32:00 PM »
HMMMMM.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/27/woman-dragged-off-southwest-flight-for-complaining-about-dog-allergy/

https://wsrp.hds.harvard.edu/people/anila-daulatzai

HMMMMMM indeed. Interesting that for her Hahvahd photo she chose to wear somewhat traditional Islamic garb (albeit with her face exposed), but for traveling in an airplane with evil males she chose to wear decadent Western garb, including pants so tight they split (supposedly) during the ... ah ... "incident."

Too late, but I don't think Southwest owes her any apology whatsoever. She tried to play the "I'm queen of the Universe" card, and it was trumped by the ADA.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 07:21:47 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2017, 04:38:04 PM »
I don't see a direct correlation between igtard and the Dr. That got violently and forcibly removed
The SJW pitched a fit and made a scene to open the game. The Dr. had committed the offense of paying for his seat.
Two very different scenarios.
And, while forcing the Dr off the plane was technically legal even though the airline employees didn't follow their own rules it doesn't make it right.
It was legal to arrest Rosa Park but it wasn't right.
Ummm, igtard also paid for her seat.   Dr. D. also pitched a fit when told he had to get off the plane. 

Only difference is she was told to get off because of the dogs.  Dr. D. was told to get off for humans. 

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.