Author Topic: Low Life  (Read 1447 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Low Life
« on: October 05, 2017, 09:46:08 AM »
That time where you want "burning at the stake" to be a capital punishment choice:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/04/new-jersey-toddler-dies-after-father-crashes-car-abandons-him-police-say.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Low Life
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 10:18:53 AM »
Must have been some real sweet speakers. A real music-lover, that guy. Follow your passion.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 10:38:49 AM »
Our society is sick and getting sicker. He's just another example of it.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 11:08:50 AM »
Typical ghetto baby daddy
So what, I can always make another.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 03:23:44 PM »
Typical ghetto baby daddy

Or Ted Kennedy.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 03:53:33 PM »
Our society is sick and getting sicker. He's just another example of it.

These asshats have always been out there.  The 24 hour news cycle now brings it all to our phones and lets us know about it, no matter where it happens.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 04:09:32 PM »
In 2016, Kuhn allegedly strangled, bit and held a screwdriver to his ex-girlfriend’s neck while she held his 9-month-old child. He had also threatened to kill her in a previous incident, the Trentonian reported. 

Who the *expletive deleted*ck let this man within 100 ft of a child in the first place? I don't care if he was the sperm donor or not, I think it's pretty safe to say that he'd already demonstrated that he shouldn't have any parental rights.  :O
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 04:11:09 PM »
These asshats have always been out there.  The 24 hour news cycle now brings it all to our phones and lets us know about it, no matter where it happens.
Truth
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 05:20:20 PM »
Obviously, the answer is more gun control.
 [ar15]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams