Author Topic: Antifa thugs threaten violence, get journal article pulled.  (Read 737 times)

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Antifa thugs threaten violence, get journal article pulled.
« on: October 11, 2017, 08:44:23 PM »
The author dared to make a case for colonialism and was threatened personally with violence.

I post this here to help spread the article about, and ask you to take it to other parts of the web and maybe more people will end up seeing it than if it just stayed in this one obscure journal.

There's a link to the PDF at the end of the article and it also says that author apologized, which is sad. However I think it's more important to focus on sticking a finger in Antifa's collective eye than to disparage the author over what is obviously a coerced apology. 
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Re: Antifa thugs threaten violence, get journal article pulled.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 04:56:03 PM »
I've read it and it makes some good points.

One thing it didn't say though was that one of the main reasons colonial governments were accepted was that they were not connected to the pre-exsisting tribes and thus did not share the lengthy history of tit-for-tat behavior that the indigs had been engaging in for decades or even centuries.

The colonials didn't care. They would shoot them all equally or hire them all equally. Didn't matter. So the colonial government was trusted to be above such things and that went a long way to empowering good governance.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.