Author Topic: Your white family is racism  (Read 1546 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Your white family is racism
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 09:45:46 AM »
Again, Trump by a landslide in 2020, if for no other reason than extreme irritation.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 10:39:08 AM »
I think this guy aced it...

"This rhetoric is why you're seeing more rise of "white nationalism"

They're creating the very think that they're screeding against. Some of them are virulent about it that I really think that they are trying their very best to fan the flames of a race war in this country no less so that the aholes on the right who are trying to do the same thing. I find both positions to be equally abhorrent.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 11:33:20 AM »

They're creating the very think that they're screeding against. Some of them are virulent about it that I really think that they are trying their very best to fan the flames of a race war in this country no less so that the aholes on the right who are trying to do the same thing. I find both positions to be equally abhorrent.

Yup. It seems intentional at this point. What also seems intentional is the implication that black/brown people couldn't possibly be expected to have stable nuclear families.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 12:17:59 PM »
If the leftist rhetoric explains an increase in "white nationalism" is there a similar channel operating in reverse responsible for the rise of Auntie Fah and the like?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 09:44:42 AM »
If the leftist rhetoric explains an increase in "white nationalism" is there a similar channel operating in reverse responsible for the rise of Auntie Fah and the like?
IMO, I just think there is a lot of leftist money supporting those groups and trying to use them.  Add to that Democrat urban areas where the leadership keeps the police out of the way and you get riots. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 01:58:34 PM »

I think this guy might be on to something: https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6yseu2/robby_soave_i_wonder_if_liberals_desperate_to/dmpwlk2/
Almost right.
Narcissistic white women win the Oppression Olympics. That's all regressive politics is, was or will ever be; pandering to the emotional needs of middle class white women, making them feel special, gifting them the struggles of non-white people as a fashionable accessory-cause to show off how noble and virtuous they are to other middle class white women.
This is, in short, how the total victory of the Alt-Right will come about; the Regressive Left as a bloc are becoming self-aware of this inescapable fact - this disproportionate focus of Leftism upon the needs of white women - and growing to resent feminists and white women for that simple reality. The "*expletive deleted*ck white women" and "*expletive deleted*ck white feminism" lines have already started and they're going to grow exponentially in the coming years. It will become overt in its viciousness and hostility. When that day comes and white women - who're in it entirely for themselves and are actually entirely uncucked... they submit now because it makes them look good - find themselves spurned from the Left these narcissists will need someone ELSE to make them think they're the most important thing in the world... and then they'll look across the aisle;
"WHITE WOMEN ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD! THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN MAKE WHITE BABIES! WHITE MOTHERHOOD IS THE MOST IMPORTANT INSTITUTION IN SOCIETY!"
-and off they'll go.
Prediction; white, middle class feminists of eighteen years of age now will have five or six children and be linking Richard Spencer videos on Facebook by the time they're twenty eight years old.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 03:26:55 PM »
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.