Author Topic: Manafort Ordered to Turn Himself In  (Read 3302 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Manafort Ordered to Turn Himself In
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2017, 01:03:30 PM »
Those Russians have been busy.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23037/thousands-including-michael-moore-duped-attending-emily-zanotti
I was just listening to Rush.  He said a bunch of internet company leaders were testifying in D.C.  One of them apparently mentioned the amount of money the Russians spent was thousands not millions and it was only internet ads after the election drumming up support for some of these rallies.  That would mean all the Russian involvement was squarely on the Hillary Clinton/Democrat side. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2017, 01:06:37 PM »
It won't in any way create a divide -- or a "further divide." The country is already 100 percent polarized. It can't get any worse than it is, and nothing Mueller comes up with is likely to change any minds. Those who hate Trump will continue to hate Trump. Those who welcome Trump as an antidote to uncontrolled, rampant liberalism will continue to chortle over the way he gets the liberals' knickers all twisted up. It's either a black cloud, or a gold merit badge. Take your pick.
Rush also mentioned that he believes all the polling about Trump's popularity is a lie.  He said he is beginning to suspect that the level of fake news and media manipulation going on is well beyond anything anyone previously suspected.  For me, I don't believe the Trump polling.  I don't know if I believe the country is that polarized either.  If it is, it is solely based on personality.  Few report on or pay attention to individual issues anymore.  All the news is about the personalities. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Sideways_8

• friend
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2017, 01:08:51 PM »
I wonder if Manafort is being charged to try and get him to reveal "crimes" committed by Trump as a bargain to get him off.

That's how I would do it. It would be a lot easier to crack someone that doesn't have quite the ego that President Trump has. Once they're cracked, the media shitstorm will do the rest. At this point I doubt the "crimes" would even have to be real. Accusations seem to be enough to wreck people.