Author Topic: Eminem whines again  (Read 4388 times)

Andiron

• friend
Eminem whines again
« on: November 24, 2017, 12:50:20 PM »
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/24/eminem-extremely-angry-trump-did-not-respond-his-freestyle-rap-bashing

This truly made my morning.  Literal laugh out loud worthy.

"I was and still am extremely angry,” Eminem told Shade 45. “I can’t stand that motherf**ker. I feel like he’s not paying attention to me. I was kind of waiting for him to say something and for some reason, he didn’t say anything.”

Foul mouthed little attention whore got snubbed by that meanie Donald Trump    :laugh:
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: Eminem whines again
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 01:07:43 PM »
Maybe he can team up with Kaepernick and Hillary for the "Everybody Else's Fault" Tour.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 01:20:26 PM »

"I was and still am extremely angry,” Eminem told Shade 45. “I can’t stand that motherf**ker. I feel like he’s not paying attention to me. I was kind of waiting for him to say something and for some reason, he didn’t say anything.”

Foul mouthed little attention whore got snubbed by that meanie Donald Trump    :laugh:

This is exactly why I wish Trump would tweet less. Nothing ticks off a bully - especially an internet bully - more as does being ignored.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 02:04:38 PM »
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/24/eminem-extremely-angry-trump-did-not-respond-his-freestyle-rap-bashing

This truly made my morning.  Literal laugh out loud worthy.

I saw that, and I hope Trump sees it and continues to ignore the little *expletive deleted*it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 04:33:48 PM »
I note President Trump is also ignoring the rappers Almond Joy, Milky Way, and O'Henry.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 05:18:13 PM »
I note President Trump is also ignoring the rappers Almond Joy, Milky Way, and O'Henry.

True dat.   =D
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 05:48:52 PM »

How painful it must be to Marshall Mather's delicate ego to learn that adults generally ignore childish taunts from the playground.  

Edit: typo.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 05:51:01 PM »
How painful it must be to Marshal Mather's delicate ego to learn that adults generally ignore childish taunts from the playground. 
who is Marshal Mather?

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 05:58:55 PM »
who is Marshal Mather?

The wanna musician who's stage name is a derivative of the name for common hard shelled candy.

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 06:46:32 PM »
How painful it must be to Marshall Mather's delicate ego to learn that adults generally ignore childish taunts from the playground.  

Edit: typo.

Well, let's be fair. This isn't an adult who ignores childish taunts we're talking about. The fact that Trump didn't tweet something ridiculous to defend himself from silliness is amazing in and of itself.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 07:57:08 PM »
Well, let's be fair. This isn't an adult who ignores childish taunts we're talking about. The fact that Trump didn't tweet something ridiculous to defend himself from silliness is amazing in and of itself.

It's rare,  and we should cherish the moment.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 08:06:11 PM »

Which just adds insult to injury. How irrelevant can you be to *not* get a Trump tweet?  :rofl:
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 08:43:59 PM »
^ Win.

:-)

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 09:26:47 PM »
Which just adds insult to injury. How irrelevant can you be to *not* get a Trump tweet?  :rofl:

ZING!

Liz wins the interwebs today
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Pb

• friend
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2017, 11:19:54 AM »
:rofl:

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2017, 12:33:07 AM »
The wanna musician who's stage name is a derivative of the name for common hard shelled candy.

Peanut M&M's? Gross.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 05:43:47 AM »
Well, peanuts and chocolate go together, as in Reese's peanut cups.

I love bacon and M&Ms, but I'm not sure I would go for Bacon M&Ms.

Now, liverwurst M&Ms.... I might at least try that.

:eyeroll:

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 09:07:57 AM »

Yup.  With all the sexual harassment/assault *expletive deleted*it swirling around, rather than keep his piehole shut, Trump claimed the "grab them by the *****" comment never happened and the tape is fake.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-claims-access-hollywood-tape-is-fake/ar-BBFGpfw
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2017, 09:16:44 AM »

That's because he's been in one hell of a vicious tweet fight with Charleston Chew.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2017, 05:20:33 PM »
Somehow I never envisioned that a sitting President would have that much free time.

On the other hand, it's nice to have one who is in direct engagement with the populace.... even though that particular populace seems to be heavily weighted with dream queens and folks who never had to meet a payroll.

Terry, 230RN