Author Topic: Kitty litter buckets  (Read 2177 times)

mtnbkr

• friend
Re: Kitty litter buckets
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2018, 07:00:43 AM »
2 for the howler monkey of doom!

Chris

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2018, 07:05:41 AM »
Good lord don't give them to the howler monkeys! They'd used the as "ammunition" buckets, if you catch my drift...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2018, 10:32:23 AM »
Make panniers, sell them online, and use the proceeds to buy stuff until you have a use for panniers.

😂😂😂

Can’t tel if you’re re serious or just trolling anymore.
They are so cheap to make that selling something like that online especially with shipping factored might be the dumbest idea I’ve heard in a while.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2018, 10:41:01 AM »
😂😂😂

Can’t tel if you’re re serious or just trolling anymore.
They are so cheap to make that selling something like that online especially with shipping factored might be the dumbest idea I’ve heard in a while.

That's assuming there's a market for the things.  Most of the people inclined to use litter bucket panniers make their own.  Most other cyclists who use racks and panniers will only accept the very best to go on their bespoke touring bikes.  There aren't many people cheap enough to use litter bucket panniers but too sorry to make their own.

Chris

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2018, 10:43:42 AM »
That's assuming there's a market for the things.  Most of the people inclined to use litter bucket panniers make their own.  Most other cyclists who use racks and panniers will only accept the very best to go on their bespoke touring bikes.  There aren't many people cheap enough to use litter bucket panniers but too sorry to make their own.

Chris

They’re all the rage with the homeless though!
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2018, 12:01:52 PM »

You must not spend much time on eBay or Etsy.  Some of the crap people actually buy amazes me.  I've seriously considered clearing out Dollar Tree and posting everything on eBay to see how many people will bid it up to $15-20 plus shipping.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2018, 12:38:28 PM »
We put the "used" litter back in them
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2018, 12:54:21 PM »
You must not spend much time on eBay or Etsy.  Some of the crap people actually buy amazes me.  I've seriously considered clearing out Dollar Tree and posting everything on eBay to see how many people will bid it up to $15-20 plus shipping.

Go forth and earn your fortune then...
JD

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2018, 01:40:24 PM »
Wished we lived closer, I'd take several off your hands for storage containers for all rigging for my sailboat.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536