Author Topic: Fly320s - Time to Switch Airlines  (Read 720 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Fly320s - Time to Switch Airlines
« on: February 03, 2018, 10:09:54 AM »
This looks like a good airline to work for.  =D

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/02/03/airline-sparks-outrage-after-scantily-clad-models-put-on-show.html

I wonder if their motto is, "Me love you long time".  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Fly320s - Time to Switch Airlines
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 10:23:58 AM »
This looks like a good airline to work for.  =D

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/02/03/airline-sparks-outrage-after-scantily-clad-models-put-on-show.html

I wonder if their motto is, "Me love you long time".  :laugh:

Just read that article.  I remember when my airline hired attractive women.  And I also remember when my airline hired women. 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 10:30:43 AM »
Just read that article.  I remember when my airline hired attractive women.  And I also remember when my airline hired women. 

Now you're really showing your age.

On my flight home after the SHOT Show a week ago, one of the [female] flight attendants was so rotund that she could barely fit down the center aisle of a 737-900. I am amazed that she is allowed to work as a flight attendant. Should the need arise to evacuate by the over-wing doors, I seriously doubt she would fit through.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 10:36:22 AM »
Now you're really showing your age.

On my flight home after the SHOT Show a week ago, one of the [female] flight attendants was so rotund that she could barely fit down the center aisle of a 737-900. I am amazed that she is allowed to work as a flight attendant. Should the need arise to evacuate by the over-wing doors, I seriously doubt she would fit through.

Once they get hired, it is difficult to get fired.  All airlines have a minimum height requirement, but there is no maximum weight limit that I know of, which is funny, because the jumpseat has a weight limit.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 10:43:38 AM »
How to get fired 101. Ask Bertha the flight attendant to move from one jumpseat to another to trim the plane.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 12:01:52 PM »
How to get fired 101. Ask Bertha the flight attendant to move from one jumpseat to another to trim the plane.

Are you worried about him being triggered?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 02:54:05 PM »
Used to be that "Stewardess" was a stepping stone to "Mrs".  A few years of flying, then a wedding, then kids, so no more flying.

Now days "Flight Attendants" hang-on and on and on and on.  Instead of the cute young things that used to fly the the friendly skies, you get these women that definitely reflect Indiana Jones statement of "It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage."
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.