Author Topic: Rachel Maddow...  (Read 752 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Rachel Maddow...
« on: April 14, 2018, 05:14:38 AM »
was on MSNBC last night, and all she could talk about was her theory about how the Syria strikes are Trump wagging the dog.

Liberalism is a disease that includes extreme paranoia. It needs to be eradicated. And the only way to do that, I'm afraid, is eradicate the carrier.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Rachel Maddow...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 09:03:24 AM »
I notice all the people screaming this morning are leaving the Brits and French out of it.

I also figured out how to separate the really cray-cray ones from the normal haters. They are the ones who were dissing Mattis - the one guy in the administration most libs like, or at least keep quiet about, because they're afraid of him. :)

I wonder if any of these people will give kudos to Russia, who supposedly gave advanced warning to Syria so they could disperse assets before the strikes.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 09:58:27 AM »
Is this the same Syria that Prince Obama got us into?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 10:15:54 AM »
Is this the same Syria that Prince Obama got us into?

Also the same Syria that President Hillary said should be bombed. I don't remember that comment by her, but I certainly hope it gets a lot of airtime.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/04/14/former-hillary-aide-takes-swipe-at-susan-sarandon-after-trump-announces-syria-strike-then-it-gets-awkward/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 10:34:35 AM »
The same one we snuck lots of weapons into from a place that at this point doesn't matter? Or the one where Lindsey McCain was in supporting terrorists? Or the one we started the war in the first place by supporting some savages idea of an Arab spring and generally being international pansies? No, can't be that one, Trump's fault. Sadly he took the bait, wish we would have bailed, took half the money we saved and turned it into more missiles for Israel, let them fix it.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.