Author Topic: Remember when unelected people doing foreign policy was treason?  (Read 668 times)

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
That is so December 2016! John Kerry is going to save the world. First he tells the Palestinian terrorists to resist Trump, this month it is hob nobbing with Iran and most of Europe to save the nuclear bribe. Pretty close to my definition of treason. I think the unelected are still confident that Trump will topple and so are doing their job.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Andiron

• friend
Re: Remember when unelected people doing foreign policy was treason?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 05:51:35 PM »
Need to put that idiot in front of a wall with a blindfold and cigarette.  The State Dept (current and former) doing whatever the hell it wants is a bureaucracy with no oversight or rules.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 06:47:26 PM »
He can join the likes of Jimmy "Peanut"  Carter and a few others......
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 07:28:16 PM »
If Kerry really said this stuff, it sure does seem like there would actually be a case for the Logan Act, if not more. Tells Palestinians "not to yield" to the US President. Also tells them that the US President will be out in a year. That certainly seems subversive and contrary to US interests.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/john-kerry-reportedly-coaches-palestinians-not-to-yield-to-trump-in-peace-talks-spurring-backlash.html

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."