Author Topic: Another excuse for those looking to be butthurt  (Read 1578 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Another excuse for those looking to be butthurt
« on: May 21, 2018, 07:33:14 PM »
http://www.newser.com/story/259527/nj-principal-apologizes-for-inappropriate-prom-tickets.html

African-Americans want to portray references to the Declaration of Independence as racial? That's nutz! 1776 was about colonists vs. the English crown, it wasn't in any way about whites vs. blacks (or any other color). At a guess, I'd say there were probably a lot moere white indentured servants in the thirteen original colonies in 1776 than there were black slaves.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

grampster

• friend
Re: Another excuse for those looking to be butthurt
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 11:50:38 PM »
If anyone would have bitched about that in my high school (they wouldn't have) the principal would have told them if they didn't like it to get a life.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 11:58:49 PM »
It's ALL racial, when it comes to that type (the type looking to blame Whitey for all  their ills. )

Hell, some blacks want to take credit for the woman in the royal wedding, since she's got some African in her.

Of course, never mind that they would have treated her like *expletive deleted*it prior to this because of her mixed heritage...
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 12:00:59 AM »
Didn't you get the memo, Hawkmoon? Your country and its history are shameful, distinguished mainly by having invented slavery, sexism, and other evils.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 12:02:46 AM »
It's ALL racial, when it comes to that type (the type looking to blame Whitey for all  their ills. )

Hell, some blacks want to take credit for the woman in the royal wedding, since she's got some African in her.

Of course, never mind that they would have treated her like *expletive deleted*it prior to this because of her mixed heritage...

Um, what do you base this on? Those last two sentences, I mean.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 01:38:34 AM »

Her black ancestry and it's praise? I've seen it shared on Facebook.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 02:07:43 AM »
Little bitches gonna bitch for their 15 minutes of fame. This is the kind of person you really learn to hate because they spend their entire lives getting whatever they want by screaming about racism. Loudmouth affirmative action...

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Pb

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 09:48:09 AM »
Ugh.   Has this country gone insane, that a reference to to our Independence should be apologized for because it is offensive??? :mad:

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 09:51:17 AM »
Ugh.   Has this country gone insane, that a reference to to our Independence should be apologized for because it is offensive??? :mad:

Yes. Yes it has. The Brits don't seem offended anymore, so I don't know why anyone else should be.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 10:00:34 AM »
Her black ancestry and it's praise? I've seen it shared on Facebook.

Sure. Harry's new mother-in-law won't ever be mistaken for white. I don't know what it would mean for black people to "take credit" for the bride, but she does share ancestry with American blacks, doesn't she? I can't blame black people for being happy about that. Heck, I'm happy about it, or at least about what it implies.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2018, 11:14:04 AM »
I guess I expect kids to be stupid.  What I don't expect is for adults to be stupid right along with them.  Why do these people keep apologizing for this stuff?  In the eyes of the media, an apology is seen as an admission of guilt and the apology is treated like green flag to go further and find more stuff to be outraged over.  Even if you think they are justified, just change it and move on.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2018, 11:19:01 AM »

"That kiss was for the whole black community. "

But since she's mixed, well...have you ever seen how the "black community" tends to treat those that are mixed? Spoiler Alert: Like trash.

So, I'm guessing she endured mistreatment from them when she had contact from them.  But now that she's come up in the world, all of a sudden she's black.

(One of my best friends is a half-black, half-italian man who went through that sort of *expletive deleted*it growing up.  He wasn't "black enough" for them. So, yeah... )
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2018, 11:28:30 AM »
A kiss "for the whole black community"? My eyes don't really roll that hard. Ouch.

I've never seen "the black community" treat mixed-race people like that, but I don't doubt there is some of that going on. Doesn't mean everyone's like that, though.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 12:22:08 PM »