Author Topic: Pelosi is a real blinker, is she sick?  (Read 1845 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Pelosi is a real blinker, is she sick?
« on: January 23, 2007, 10:54:19 PM »
did any of you notice how many times she blinks during the state of the union?
amazing to see her and cheney side by side, she is blink blink  blink  blink  blink  blink  blink  blink  blink  blink  blink  blink  blink blink  blink blink .

she blinked 100 times for every one cheney blink, whats wrong with her?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Re: Pelosi is a real blinker, is she sick?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 11:35:32 PM »
Betcha contacts.

Blog under construction

Cosmoline

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 12:42:35 AM »
It's code to the Democratic operatives.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 03:26:26 AM »
We noticed that too . . . we were wondering if it was some illness or allergy.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Furious Styles

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 03:39:58 AM »

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 04:02:24 AM »
She's a robotic replicant and her overlord's were over taxing her positronic network.

Or she has contacts and was nervous.
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

wingnutx

• friend
  • Danish Cartoonist
    • http://www.punk-rock.com
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 05:27:07 AM »
I blink a hell of a lot. My eyes get dry and I have allergies.

cosine

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 06:10:22 AM »
The struggle for power and control...

Andy

glockfan.45

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 06:45:34 AM »
Hillary was unknowingly sitting on the remote the whole time.
A new place to disuss all things firearms related
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 06:46:21 AM »
now that will warrant a gif animation
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 07:09:43 AM »
Blinking is also associated with psychological pressure, especially from lying. Come to think of it, John Edwards blinked even more in the TV debate with Shotgun Dick. IMO, Pelosi's mind is long gone, if it ever were around in the first place.

Did you notice the expressions on Ted Kennedy's and Hillary's faces? Ted was so sour he looked like he was passing stones. Hillary looked psychotic, disgusted, indignant at the same time. She is going to get shafted by her own party, and she is smart enough to know it. It must hurt like hell. Hehehe.

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 07:37:18 AM »
Morse Code messages to the new world order masters.

Anyone around here remember morse code?
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Furious Styles

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 07:42:51 AM »
Morris Code messages to the new world order masters.

Anyone around here remember morris code?

Does it go Meow Meow Purr Whirr Meow Meow Whirr?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2007, 07:46:09 AM »
Yes, she is sick.  I thought we were all pretty clear on that.   laugh
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

StopTheGrays

• friend
  • bah...
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2007, 09:44:46 AM »
Every time I tuned in I kept on getting distracted by Pelosi. Not because of the blinking either. She always looked like she was a cow chewing up some cud. All I saw was her chewing away-chew-chew-chew-clap clap-chew-chew-chew-stand up and clap-chew-sit down-chew-chew-chew... angry

I could not stand it anymore so I fired up the DVR and watched an old episode of Star Trek Voyager.
Does any image illustrate so neatly the wrongheadedness of the Obama administration than Americans scrambling in terror from Air Force One?
Just great…Chicago politics has spread to all 57 states.
They told me if I voted for John McCain, my country would look like it is run by people with a disturbing affinity towards fascism. And they were right!

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2007, 10:31:46 AM »
The hardcore Dean-end of the party loves Obama, and Hillary's folks have already been outted for trying dirty tricks around mudslinging... I suspect that it's just gonna get worse. This is gonna be a VERY interesting campaign, at least from the democratic end... As for Republicans, I suspect that the difficult part will be finding someone to run...

Blog under construction

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 02:16:53 PM »
Every state of the union speech I have an overpowering urge to watch a 3 Stooges episode instead.  Makes no difference as to who the president is.

Constitutional obligation is to report to congress.  Early on it was just a written document.  Oh for a return to the old days.  A written report would cut the legs out from under about 90% of media reportage for a two week period.   grin
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Sylvilagus Aquaticus

• friend
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/sylvilagus
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 03:42:06 PM »
I thought she was hung in a reboot loop...going through the POST boot LED codes, almost to the login prompt, then a scan error would cause it to crash and start over.  Looked like a bag of snakes the way her tongue was moving around, too.

Regards,
Rabbit.

To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself.
Albert Einstein

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2007, 08:51:55 PM »
Blinking, and also sucking and slurping in her mouth the whole night.  Very freakish.

Thor

• friend
  • US Navy (retired)
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 06:29:37 AM »

That makes me wonder about some things. If a person is on any kind of medications like that, they are disqualified from joining the military. My question is... why don't we have some sort of physical and mental requirements similar to what we require of our soldiers?? (physical disabilities  and certain physical problems would be exempted, unlike our military folk). It truly concerns me that many of our Congress & Senate are "medicated" in one way or another.
" a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand." - Lucius Annaeus

for Military, Vets, & Supporters, check out:
USMILNET

Conservative Discussion Forum

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 07:22:37 AM »
I tried to stream the speech on my laptop and as slow as the connection was it looked as if "IT" was asleep.  Then I realized "IT" was just blinking after seeing the highlights on TV later.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

InfidelSerf

• friend
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 08:18:05 AM »
he he.. I was thinking of this caption....

One...Two...Three...Four..I declare a thumb war:
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 09:18:06 AM »
Quote from: veloce851
One...Two...Three...Four..I declare a thumb war:

I hope he did not contract anything...