Author Topic: Easily Predictable (and predicted) Consequences of Gay "Marriage"  (Read 9812 times)

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
Re: Easily Predictable (and predicted) Consequences of Gay "Marriage"
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2018, 10:44:23 AM »
Wouldn’t that contribute to underreporting of male victim stats?

Last time I checked, there were fewer molested boys than girls (believe it was 1 in 5 and 1 in 3, respectively)

Would also be a good idea to break down "actual pedophilia" (meaning "attracted to prepubescent children"). Believe there's a different term for those attracted to pubescent, but don't remember it off the top of my head. But calling anyone who is interested in sex with someone under 18 a pedophile is fairly imprecise...

Basically, the creep who gets off on young children is a different animal from the ones that target teens
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Easily Predictable (and predicted) Consequences of Gay "Marriage"
« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2018, 12:22:29 PM »
Last time I checked, there were fewer molested boys than girls (believe it was 1 in 5 and 1 in 3, respectively)

Would also be a good idea to break down "actual pedophilia" (meaning "attracted to prepubescent children"). Believe there's a different term for those attracted to pubescent, but don't remember it off the top of my head. But calling anyone who is interested in sex with someone under 18 a pedophile is fairly imprecise...

Basically, the creep who gets off on young children is a different animal from the ones that target teens
Iirc pedophilia is technically between the ages of about five and puberty. Infantophilia is for younger than five, hebephilia is attraction to those in the process of puberty, and ephebophilia adolescents that are post puberty. I agree it's fairly imprecise to just use a general term to cover anyone interested in minors considerably younger than themselves.

Generally speaking the younger the adolescent the less gender matters as the attraction is to the fact they're a child, not a gender, even if it's the exact opposite of adults they may be attracted to (if attracted to adults at all). And the older/more developed a child gets the more correlation there is to the abusers preferred gender.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

JN01

• friend
Re: Easily Predictable (and predicted) Consequences of Gay "Marriage"
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2018, 04:36:31 PM »

Pervert or degenerate should cover them all.