Author Topic: Strzok Starts Anti-Trump Twitter and GoFundMe  (Read 2101 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Strzok Starts Anti-Trump Twitter and GoFundMe
« on: August 13, 2018, 08:35:24 PM »
So the first thing Mr Unbiased does after the FBI cans him is starts an anti-Trump Twitter page and an anti-Trump GoFundMe.

The GoFundMe is asking for $150K and lefty chumps have already given him $40K of it. The guy was probably pulling in an SES salary, but now somehow needs dough, and progressives are giving it to him instead of donating to say, the homeless, who they're always crying about. Or anyone else with a GoFundMe page and real problems.

The story says Andrew McCabe (also fired from the FBI) made a cool half million on his GoFundMe. I'm gonna get a job with the FBI, screw up royally, then get fired and start a GoFundMe to get a bigger retirement nest egg than 80% of the population has in their 401Ks.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/13/fired-fbi-agent-peter-strzok-sets-up-anti-trump-twitter-account-gofundme-page-seeking-150g.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Andiron

• friend
Re: Strzok Starts Anti-Trump Twitter and GoFundMe
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 09:12:10 PM »
So the first thing Mr Unbiased does after the FBI cans him is starts an anti-Trump Twitter page and an anti-Trump GoFundMe.

The GoFundMe is asking for $150K and lefty chumps have already given him $40K of it. The guy was probably pulling in an SES salary, but now somehow needs dough, and progressives are giving it to him instead of donating to say, the homeless, who they're always crying about. Or anyone else with a GoFundMe page and real problems.

The story says Andrew McCabe (also fired from the FBI) made a cool half million on his GoFundMe. I'm gonna get a job with the FBI, screw up royally, then get fired and start a GoFundMe to get a bigger retirement nest egg than 80% of the population has in their 401Ks.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/13/fired-fbi-agent-peter-strzok-sets-up-anti-trump-twitter-account-gofundme-page-seeking-150g.html

The sad thing is it's probably a feasible idea.  Get canned.  Climb up on your cross.  Profit!
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 09:13:42 PM »
It's in the back of the playbook for me.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 09:18:54 PM »
Trump sucks!  Capitalism is awful.  That Aussie troll did nothing wrong!

Payup, bitches  [insert gopatreonmelink ]
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 10:08:46 PM »
Really, these guys should be thanking Trump for improving their personal economies. They would have never gotten filthy rich under Clinton.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 09:33:56 AM »
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/08/14/shocker-gofundme-for-peter-strzok-going-so-well-the-bar-has-been-raised-much-higher/

This man is rather unsurprisingly shameless.

You know, sometimes I've had doubts about whether the FBI (which I once respected) was not acting in good faith about their investigations into the campaigns... and then these people reveal who they are and I'm just blown away as to how far the once venerable FBI has fallen.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 10:58:56 AM »
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/08/14/shocker-gofundme-for-peter-strzok-going-so-well-the-bar-has-been-raised-much-higher/

This man is rather unsurprisingly shameless.

You know, sometimes I've had doubts about whether the FBI (which I once respected) was not acting in good faith about their investigations into the campaigns... and then these people reveal who they are and I'm just blown away as to how far the once venerable FBI has fallen.

How dare you demean the FBI, sir?! I am shocked - shocked - that you would attack law enforcement in this country. #BlackLives #AbolishICE
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

brimic

• friends
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2018, 12:33:37 PM »
I don't think $150k is going to be enough to cover the legal fees to keep him out of prison.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2018, 01:10:17 PM »
I don't think $150k is going to be enough to cover the legal fees to keep him out of prison.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HA! As though he's even going to be charged!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 03:48:12 PM »
Current tally: $431,317 of $500,000 goal
Raised by 11,260 people in 4 days
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 04:07:59 PM »
If you're saying a lying adulterer shouldn't be able to raise a half-mil to help cover the costs of his unethical and perhaps illegal behavior then you hate America! 
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 04:14:56 PM »
If you're saying a lying adulterer shouldn't be able to raise a half-mil to help cover the costs of his unethical and perhaps illegal behavior then you hate America! 

Until Trump starts a GoFundMe for legal expenses.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 09:23:19 PM »
Until Trump starts a GoFundMe for legal expenses.

That would be epic. We should start it for him.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2018, 04:25:45 PM »
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2018, 10:38:28 PM »
I was curious if some of that money was actually a bit of a payoff since he may know enough to sink others.  Just speculation.  I am sure there are enough leftist idiots out there to give money to someone like this. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2018, 12:12:23 AM »
I was curious if some of that money was actually a bit of a payoff since he may know enough to sink others.  Just speculation.  I am sure there are enough leftist idiots out there to give money to someone like this. 

How many times did Hillary Clinton (and variations on that name) donate ??
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2018, 10:19:26 AM »
How many times did Hillary Clinton (and variations on that name) donate ??

If Hillary donated, I'm sure it wasn't her own money. Maybe now we know why she's having fund-raising parties again ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design