- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Aw, gee
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 12:44:42 AM »
The remarks are specific enough, it seems he must be talking about politicians being harassed, and judicial nominees being (almost) railroaded.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 07:16:20 AM »
The remarks are specific enough, it seems he must be talking about politicians being harassed, and judicial nominees being (almost) railroaded.

Holy crap, it's certainly possible he was calling out the Dems! (Too, of course because the best most partisans can do is admit their side is as bad as the other side*.)

*I'm reminded of the Simpsons where Lisa apologizes to her dad and says "I was wrong... <Homer looks up> ... too"

I don't know if the writers meant to reveal so much about the liberal mindset.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 07:49:35 AM »
And I felt out of place in the People's Republic of Free Government Shitistan that the Glorious & Blessed BHO was attempting to implement.

Did Mr. Redford care about my feelings? No? Then why should I give a *expletive deleted*it about his?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 10:33:11 AM »
And I felt out of place in the People's Republic of Free Government Shitistan that the Glorious & Blessed BHO was attempting to implement.

Did Mr. Redford care about my feelings? No? Then why should I give a *expletive deleted*it about his?
I will have to borrow that one at some point.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 10:43:56 AM »
I will have to borrow that one at some point.   =D

Well, as long as you don't pay for it. That would be capitalism.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife