Author Topic: What is wrong with some people?  (Read 426 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
What is wrong with some people?
« on: October 12, 2018, 08:44:58 PM »
http://www.fox5ny.com/news/botched-plan-to-kill-dog

New Jersey couple has been charged with trying to kill their border collie by shooting it six times with a BB gun, because they couldn't afford to keep it.

WTF? Who could do that to a dog? And that dog appears to be a sweetheart, from the photo. Border Collies that I've known have generally been well-tempered and easy to get along with. If they couldn't afford the dog, why not just put it up for adoption? That's what I did when my health issues put me in the hospital repeatedly and I couldn't afford to keep putting my toy poodle in the doggie resort. The woman who rant the resort found a family who fell in love with the dog, so they took her in.

From the look of this dog, I can't imagine that it would have been difficult to find an adoptive home.

Hanging's too good for some people.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: What is wrong with some people?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 08:50:10 PM »
1.  Drugs/alcohol
2.  Some people are just stupid.
3.  Pets are property.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 11:23:19 PM »
Stories like this ruin my day.   
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Calumus

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 11:41:00 PM »
Total scum. MT Olive is about 10 miles from me. Weird combo of Mcmansions, and working poor. But a bit of a heroin issue going on too, which would probably explain these two idiots. I'm glad the poor dog is OK. I'm also looking forward to seeing what happens to the two of them. A pellet pistol is a firearm in NJ. Having one without a permit can be a big deal. If either of them is a prohibited person, they could be looking at a decent amount of time behind bars. One can only hope.