Author Topic: You know, if we could just concentrate them into camps....  (Read 691 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
You know, if we could just concentrate them into camps....
« on: October 15, 2018, 02:39:19 PM »
Rich, white, liberals advocate for population controls...in Africa.  :O :O :O :O :O

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/10/15/mother-of-god-gee-why-on-earth-would-vox-try-to-memory-hole-this-white-hot-take-on-african-people-pic/

One of my favorite twitter accounts CuffyMeh, nails it:

Overpopulation: waaaaaaay too much of you, just the right amount of me
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: You know, if we could just concentrate them into camps....
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 03:46:48 PM »
Not to hijack your thread, but similar stuff: Rich white liberal kids explaining (between the lines) that blacks are too dumb to get ID or to find the DMV. This is how I see a lot of rich liberals looking at the black community - "We're here to pat you on the head and take care of things for you, because you can't". I wish more blacks would see that.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/10/15/just-freakin-wow-video-shows-white-liberals-are-shockingly-racist-when-asked-about-black-voters-watch/

All this stuff always comes down to that line from Serenity: "We're not telling people what to think - we're just showing them how".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 05:41:46 PM »
Rich, white, liberals advocate for population controls...in Africa.  :O :O :O :O :O

Those guys are nuts.  Africa isn’t over populated.  They need to start with India, China, and the rest of the Orient if they want to do something about over population.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 11:02:42 PM »
I assume they didn't intend to come off looking like the Hitler Youth, but I am sure they wouldn't hesitate to do the same to a conservative. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge