Author Topic: Sherrod Brown - Sexaul Assualt in the 1980's ??  (Read 660 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Sherrod Brown - Sexaul Assualt in the 1980's ??
« on: October 19, 2018, 11:43:00 AM »
Seems that have been "several" women have contact his opponent to claim that Sen. Sherrod Brown sexually assualted them back in the 1980's.  (I grew during that time, those were some wild years...)

Anyway, an interesting October Surprise, it will be interesting to watch this play out.  If there truly are several women (and they are willing to come forward), then that could dramatically change another race that the D's were expected to easily win.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/17/jim-renacci-steps-up-allegations-assault-against-sherrod-brown-says-multiple-women-have-come-forward/1669229002/

Adively, what say you and truth to this ??
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Re: Sherrod Brown - Sexaul Assualt in the 1980's ??
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 12:43:42 PM »
Seems that have been "several" women have contact his opponent to claim that Sen. Sherrod Brown sexually assualted them back in the 1980's.  (I grew during that time, those were some wild years...)

Anyway, an interesting October Surprise, it will be interesting to watch this play out.  If there truly are several women (and they are willing to come forward), then that could dramatically change another race that the D's were expected to easily win.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/17/jim-renacci-steps-up-allegations-assault-against-sherrod-brown-says-multiple-women-have-come-forward/1669229002/

Adively, what say you and truth to this ??

Looking more believable.  https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/10/19/resign-fbi-eleventy-dem-senator-accused-of-unwanted-advance-on-unnamed-woman-believewomen-yes/

To be honest I haven't see much advertising, down here in Cincinnati, by either candidate.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 01:35:34 PM »
So far I have seen as much evidence as was presented against Kavanaugh so I guess that means he should withdraw from the election and resign if elected.  

At least that would be according to his own parties past demands in other cases. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 02:11:25 PM »
He should have smacked them around, then it wouldn't have been a big deal... like Ellison.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Pb

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 03:20:19 PM »
He should have smacked them around, then it wouldn't have been a big deal... like Ellison.

Ellison is supposedly innocent.  The GF said she had video and refused to produce it.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 08:50:50 PM »
What is it with "victims" who claim to have iron-clad evidence, but refuse to produce it?

I R confused.  ???
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design