Author Topic: Ah, Britain is such a wonderful place...  (Read 883 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Ah, Britain is such a wonderful place...
« on: November 20, 2018, 10:21:27 AM »
But, isn't calling these youtes feral just every so hurty to their self esteem?

A few decoy vans loaded with large gentlemen with batons would take care of this *expletive deleted*it pretty quickly...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7785371/delivery-drivers-attacked-road-blocks-moston-harpurhey/
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Ah, Britain is such a wonderful place...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 10:42:33 AM »
Hey, don't judge. The attacks are "concerning", so after some meetings and hand wringing, some official statements will be made and focus groups created to discuss how to keep the drivers from inciting these impressionable youths. Stupid drivers with their trucks full of stuff.

“The recent attacks on business owners and members of the community are very concerning.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 10:50:38 AM »
What possibly could have happened that something like this is occurring in England, the land based on rule of law?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 10:55:28 AM »
A few decoy vans loaded with large gentlemen with batons would take care of this *expletive deleted*it pretty quickly...

"Try not to kill any of them, but don't try too hard"  ;)
Can you imagine what the police response to the company sending in the decoy van would be?  (the police and the hooligans are secretly on the same team)
"It's good, though..."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 01:57:11 PM »
My immediate thought was that England is going backwards to the armed highwayman.

My next thought was that you've driving a 3+ ton vehicle. You have options, delivery man.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2018, 02:58:21 PM »
Counterattacking the youths is not an option there.  The police and prosecutors would happily throw you under the jail for some sort of child abuse.  Even if they did prosecute the children, they would just get their hands slapped and sent on their way.  No self defense goes unpunished. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2018, 03:03:19 PM »
Britain is a lost cause.   Let them burn until they decide to put out their own fires.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2018, 06:00:33 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2018, 07:11:16 PM »
"Highwaymen" occurred to me, too.

"My next thought was that you've driving a 3+ ton vehicle. You have options, delivery man."

Yeah, but you've still got to stop to deliver your stuff besides facing charges later. Not sure which would be worse.

G-d save the Queen.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2018, 10:13:48 AM »
I was thinking about this.  IMO, it sort of illustrates a common thread that people sometimes forget about.  Gun control advocates rarely stop at just regulating or banning guns.  They generally work to limit or ban self defense for any reason with or without a weapon.  They also find reasons to justify light sentences for criminals (if they bother to make arrests) or no punishment at all.  IMO, the results are predictable.  I don't know if these people can't comprehend that these results will happen or the whole purpose is to produce these results.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2018, 10:20:27 AM »
Maybe it’s just a feature of “r selected” or egalitarian societies.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.