Author Topic: More Proof that Liberals are Racist  (Read 822 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
More Proof that Liberals are Racist
« on: November 27, 2018, 02:47:01 PM »
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/11/27/its-science-researchers-discover-this-troubling-behavior-in-white-liberals-when-they-address-black-people/?utm_campaign=twitchywidget

According to the reports, the study found that liberals "were less likely to use words that would make them appear highly competent when the person they were addressing was presumed to be black rather than white" and conservatives didn't change how they spoke, no matter the race of the audience.

So, liberals talk down to minorities, while conservatives treat them as equals.

What. a. shock.

(Original study: https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/white-liberals-present-themselves-as-less-competent-in-interactions-with-african-americans)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: More Proof that Liberals are Racist
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 02:54:18 PM »
The liberal mentality is that minorities need saving because they’re too stupid to take care of themselves, so....
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 04:27:32 PM »
And to think, Liberals think Conservatives are racist.

The irony.
I have found it to be pretty consistent.  If you ever hear a liberal accusing a conservative of something, the liberal is probably guilty of it. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 04:35:52 PM »
I have found it to be pretty consistent.  If you ever hear a liberal accusing a conservative of something, the liberal is probably guilty of it. 

This is so true, it broke my truth-o-meter.

I guess we conservatives are so stupid, we're always on the lowest level of diction, so we can't dumb it down none from where we is, irregardless who we's talkin' at.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 05:16:41 PM »
The dial on your replacement truth-o-meter needs to go up to 11.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 05:33:31 PM »
IMO, it is a classic political tactic.  If you accuse your rival before he can accuse you (even if untrue), it dampens the impact when the accusation come back your way. 

With liberals, I think there is more to it.  Plenty of conservative thinkers have opined that liberals seem to lack the ability to put themselves in the shoes of others and assume everyone has the same motivations and faults they have.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2018, 11:58:49 PM »

With liberals, I think there is more to it.  Plenty of conservative thinkers have opined that liberals seem to lack the ability to put themselves in the shoes of others and assume everyone has the same motivations and faults they have.

"Faults"?

Since when do leftists acknowledge that they have faults?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2018, 08:25:22 AM »
IMO, it is a classic political tactic.  If you accuse your rival before he can accuse you (even if untrue), it dampens the impact when the accusation come back your way. 

This coupled with the NPC meme and the internal monologue thing and the whole thing with people who seem to be extremely vocal about some sort of vice or something end up getting caught doing that very thing.
I remember seeing some youtube video talking that mentioned how a person doesn't really become... self aware until around 5, I think it was. Been a while since I had seen the video so I'm going off of probably faulty memory but from what I remember they did some experiments like if a child under 5 hid something they expected everyone else to know where it was because they knew. I wonder if that's also somehow related to it. Their inability to understand that other people don't have the same motivations and faults as them.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2018, 08:47:32 AM »
This coupled with the NPC meme and the internal monologue thing and the whole thing with people who seem to be extremely vocal about some sort of vice or something end up getting caught doing that very thing.
I remember seeing some youtube video talking that mentioned how a person doesn't really become... self aware until around 5, I think it was. Been a while since I had seen the video so I'm going off of probably faulty memory but from what I remember they did some experiments like if a child under 5 hid something they expected everyone else to know where it was because they knew. I wonder if that's also somehow related to it. Their inability to understand that other people don't have the same motivations and faults as them.

So you're saying that libtards have an emotional development age of <5. Sounds about right.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2018, 08:59:51 AM »
Anyone who is shocked raise your hands.

No hands?

Didn't think so.

The left's racism is in many ways worse than the violent racism exhibited by neanderthals because it has, as a black friend of mine stated some years ago, created a new plantation class of slaves held not by chains, but by economic baubles dangled by the left.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2018, 11:20:29 AM »
Anyone who is shocked raise your hands.

No hands?

Didn't think so.

The left's racism is in many ways worse than the violent racism exhibited by neanderthals because it has, as a black friend of mine stated some years ago, created a new plantation class of slaves held not by chains, but by economic baubles dangled by the left.

I'm trying to find the quote, but as it's pretty mangled in my mind, I can't place it to MLK or Booker T. Washington. It was similar to the CS Lewis quote about omnipotent moral busybodies.

It was something about that he'd prefer and outright oppressor to someone who tried to help black people because he believed they just couldn't do it on their own. He can fight an oppressor, but people won't even recognize that the "helper" is insidious to their future.

And look at where we are. The outright oppressors are pretty much gone, but the more insidious "helpers" are everywhere.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2018, 11:52:42 AM »
That actually sounds like something Malcolm X would have said.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.