Author Topic: UN and Hamas, Sitting in a Tree...  (Read 627 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
UN and Hamas, Sitting in a Tree...
« on: December 06, 2018, 06:29:07 PM »
UN vote to condemn Hamas fails a 2/3 vote. If there weren't already enough reasons for the US to leave it and give them an eviction notice...

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/12/06/kick-them-out-the-uns-latest-fail-should-be-the-final-nail-in-their-corrupt-feckless-coffin/

Also, WTF Japan? You couldn't at least abstain?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: UN and Hamas, Sitting in a Tree...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 07:08:32 PM »
UN vote to condemn Hamas fails a 2/3 vote. If there weren't already enough reasons for the US to leave it and give them an eviction notice...

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/12/06/kick-them-out-the-uns-latest-fail-should-be-the-final-nail-in-their-corrupt-feckless-coffin/

Japan is collecting votes to support them against a complete ban on whaling. Which would curtail their current annual harvest of over 300 whales. They claim it's for "scientific" purposes, even though the whale meat is sold commercially in shops and restaurants.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 07:11:16 PM »

Pretty sure the dude on Twitter is incorrect (I know, shocking). It was a resolution to condemn, so voting yes, like Japan, was a vote to condemn Hamas.

Either way Japan voted the same way we did.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 07:15:02 PM »
Pretty sure the dude on Twitter is incorrect (I know, shocking). It was a resolution to condemn, so voting yes, like Japan, was a vote to condemn Hamas.

Either way Japan voted the same way we did.

Ugh, you're right. Dude didn't get it wrong, I did.  :facepalm:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."