Author Topic: FBI Official: FBI Agents Threatened Physical Harm to President Trump  (Read 743 times)

MechAg94

• friend
https://truepundit.com/fbi-official-fbi-agents-threatened-physical-harm-president-trump-missing-fbi-texts-frightening-communications/

A high-ranking FBI official confirms a number of the missing 50,000 FBI text messages — as well as other text and email messages among FBI brass — reportedly discussed initiating physical harm to President Donald Trump.
As reported yesterday in True Pundit, members of the FBI and Justice Department’s top brass at their Washington D.C.headquarters and other field offices are now using burner phones to stay under the radar of federal investigators and lawmakers, according to FBI insiders.
Interesting.  I guess it is believable consider some of the people who have risen to the top of the FBI and/or been in charge of it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: FBI Official: FBI Agents Threatened Physical Harm to President Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 11:37:10 PM »
They're FBI agents, so they ought to know how to avoid leaving evidence.

Yup, there is a real-life conspiracy to take down the president - maybe more than one.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 08:21:02 AM »
JANUARY 23, 2018
???
Cruising the True Pundit archives for feel-good stories?
Anyway, the DOJ OIG just issued a report on lost text messages last week not that it will make anyone feel better
https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/i-2018-003523.pdf
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 09:59:28 AM »
And not one damn thing will come from any of it. :mad:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 10:18:25 AM »
???
Cruising the True Pundit archives for feel-good stories?
Anyway, the DOJ OIG just issued a report on lost text messages last week not that it will make anyone feel better
https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/i-2018-003523.pdf

Came across the link on twitter.  Never heard of that site.  Didn't notice the date, but it links with some current events well. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge