Author Topic: The Bronx chick strikes out  (Read 113395 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: The Bronx chick strikes out
« Reply #700 on: October 20, 2022, 11:57:31 AM »
 :facepalm:

The body language alone is bad enough but watch it with the sound on....if you dare 

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1582926185658392576

Yikes, is AOC ok?! If you thought AOC dance-mocking her supporters heckling her was bad, you ain’t seen NOTHIN’ yet (watch)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/10/20/yikes-is-aoc-ok-if-you-thought-aoc-dance-mocking-her-supporters-heckling-her-was-bad-you-aint-seen-nothin-yet-watch/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #701 on: December 14, 2022, 07:39:52 AM »
Ha ha - she made a movie and it's so far grossing $80 per theater.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6317175052112

Admittedly, as the URL points out, she probably would have done better on Netflix. Nobody wants to go to a movie theater to watch stuff like this. This is stuff you stream at home if you're bored, whether it's a lefty or a righty.

You can tell she's not a hiker. Even in CA, I never saw a liberal woman on the trail dressed like she was making a fashion hiking trip to the Patagonia store. Plus, holy moly - the arrogance and self-love.

Plus, I continue to question how stuff like this isn't an ethics violation. I also just saw that MENSAFrankenstein from PA got a movie role.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #702 on: December 14, 2022, 07:44:29 AM »
And the Oscar for best documentary goes to.........

You can bet money on it.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #705 on: January 30, 2023, 01:54:31 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Babylon Bee
The Babylon Bee
1 hour ago
Introducing The Babylon Bee AOC Article Generator

Our writers spend way too much time writing jokes about how dumb AOC is. So, we are using A.I. to free them up for more important things.

Thus, we are proud to introduce to you The Babylon Bee AOC Article Generator. Using state-of-the-art A.I. technology, this handy feature will generate a headline and corresponding article about AOC's incredible level of dumbness.

We'll use our free time wisely by trying to come up with that third joke, playing more ping pong and board games around the office, and working on finally making a joke about Trump. We're on the case!

Share our generator's best headlines in the comments!

Try it here: https://babylonbee.com/article/aoc-is-a-genius
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #706 on: February 03, 2023, 11:43:33 AM »
AOC says she has to ride around in armored vehicles because of the stochastic  (She's using a five dollar word there so she must be smart) terrorism stirred up by R the members of congress

And then it get even better

AOC brings a knife to a gun-fight with Marjorie Taylor Greene and it like goes SOOO wrong for her
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/02/03/aoc-brings-a-knife-to-a-gun-fight-with-marjorie-taylor-greene-and-it-like-goes-sooo-wrong-for-her/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #707 on: March 05, 2023, 08:06:40 PM »
We haven't had much news about AOC recently, but she's back in the news ... as the subject of an ethics investigation for accepting gifts FAR above the legal limit for members of Congress. And it also turns out she's a cheapskate who stiffed many of the people who dressed her up and provided services and accessories for her appearance at a Met gala.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/05/aoc-begged-to-go-to-met-gala-even-if-it-meant-breaking-the-rules/

Tell us again how much you care about the working class, Ms. AOC.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

griz

• friend
« Reply #708 on: March 06, 2023, 01:00:21 AM »

Tell us again how much you care about the working class, Ms. AOC.

She cares about them so much she wants to give them your money.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #709 on: April 03, 2023, 03:41:57 PM »
Ha ha - apparently dimwit forgot to switch from her burner twitter account to her regular account:

https://youtu.be/ukLM6MAPqgA

If accurate, and it sure looks that way, she says some pretty bad stuff on the (now deleted) burner account.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #710 on: April 03, 2023, 04:34:21 PM »
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/04/03/matthew-foldi-explores-dem-rep-hillary-scholtens-rather-discriminatory-and-weird-new-job-posting/

"We strongly encourage women (and all individuals who do not identify as male)…to apply."

Nice.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #711 on: May 04, 2023, 05:30:00 PM »
It appears she wants to start a race riot.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/05/04/aoc-rages-in-frothy-mouthed-thread-angry-over-pushback-to-her-race-baiting-jordan-neely-lynch-claim/

"Killing the poor is wrong."

What about killing the rich?

From what I could see on the video, it appears a black guy was assisting in restraining the nutjob. Also, a bunch of people now believe he was literally lynched on the subway because of this moron squad.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #712 on: May 04, 2023, 06:27:26 PM »
It appears she wants to start a race riot.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/05/04/aoc-rages-in-frothy-mouthed-thread-angry-over-pushback-to-her-race-baiting-jordan-neely-lynch-claim/

"Killing the poor is wrong."

What about killing the rich?

From what I could see on the video, it appears a black guy was assisting in restraining the nutjob. Also, a bunch of people now believe he was literally lynched on the subway because of this moron squad.

IOW, she's a left-wing Democrat, and it was a day ending in y.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #713 on: September 13, 2023, 10:57:23 AM »
Is she married or not?

NEW: Is AOC married?

Her office says no, but she's identified Riley Roberts as her "spouse" in four filings with the House Ethics Committee so far in 2023.

The committee has a strict definition of spouse — "someone to whom you are legally married."

🧵https://t.co/FFKgLBbml1
    — Andrew Kerr (@AndrewKerrNC) September 13, 2023

And this may be why she's hiding it

If AOC is indeed married, her spouse's finances are now subject to public disclosure.

But she did not disclose any of Roberts’s reportable stock holdings, assets, or income on her latest financial disclosure, though she did make two references to her "spouse" in the filing. pic.twitter.com/USREG8xvdI
    — Andrew Kerr (@AndrewKerrNC) September 13, 2023
...four legal filings submitted to the House Ethics Committee pertaining to AOC’s overseas travels in 2022 and 2023 suggest the pair have been legally married at least since Jan. 13, 2023. If that is the case, the "Squad" member can no longer leverage the so-called boyfriend loophole to evade public disclosure of his finances.
https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/09/13/we-cant-try-to-date-her-anymore-aoc-in-ethics-quandry-over-her-marital-status-n2387178

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #714 on: September 25, 2023, 07:57:54 AM »
This could have gone in the climate change thread, the COVID thread, or the the world gone mad thread. But since AOC has her own special thread it goes here.

She very loudly proclaims unions are the greatest thing ever created, except maybe herself the Soviet Union both which probably share the number one spot in her mind,  and you must support them. So whats her excuse for not owning a union made car and in fact one made by company owned by someone she thinks is the devil?
COVID

Yeah...

HOST: "You were quoted back in July saying you look forward to buying a union-made electric vehicle, but you currently have a non-union-made Tesla ... why?"

ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ: "Our car was purchased during the pandemic before a vaccine had come out" pic.twitter.com/K8ll6IuLzR
    — RNC Research (@RNCResearch) September 24, 2023
https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp/2023/09/25/lol-aoc-uses-the-universal-excuse-to-justify-not-buying-a-union-made-car-covid-watch-n2387690

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #715 on: October 14, 2023, 02:51:23 PM »
    The level of misinformation in all directions at this moment is incredibly high, especially on this platform.

If you see a claim, photo, or video that triggers a strong emotional reaction, take a moment to pause and check for veracity/confirmation from multiple sources.
    — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) October 13, 2023

About that

https://twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/status/1713215023005241413?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

'That, madam, is pure gold.': Meghan McCain disables AOC's 'disinformation' virtue signal with ONE photo
https://twitchy.com/chad-felix-greene/2023/10/14/that-madam-is-pure-gold-meghan-mccain-disables-aocs-disinformation-virtue-signal-with-one-photo-n2388532

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #716 on: November 29, 2023, 01:14:12 PM »
AOC vs Elon went about as well for her as you would expect  :rofl:

But after doing a quick search through Elon's replies I'm not convinced that's real

« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 01:27:38 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #717 on: November 29, 2023, 01:31:51 PM »
That was a while ago.  Back when the $8 plan first came out.  I remember seeing it on Elon's feed.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #718 on: November 29, 2023, 01:36:17 PM »
That was a while ago.  Back when the $8 plan first came out.  I remember seeing it on Elon's feed.

You just knocked some rust off my memory. Yep it was from a while ago.
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #719 on: January 09, 2024, 02:22:41 PM »
Once again we the people have underestimated her brilliance and undeniable thinking that puts her in the rarefied atmosphere of the true greats. She has a plan to solve illegal immigration, just make it legal, there, problem solved. So obvious only a true contemporary thinker could come up with it. You would almost think it is the Bee, but no, Not the Bee.

https://notthebee.com/article/aoc-reveals-genius-plan-to-end-undocumented-immigration-by-documenting-people-yes-this-is-still-not-the-bee?utm_source=Not%20The%20Bee%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=01092024&fbclid=IwAR3_CLw3bDa4gPzvgaxh6uovHPJSrZxceftC9YDtmyRyRnxGZfSNLZJkDlE

bob

zahc

• friend
« Reply #720 on: January 12, 2024, 01:31:18 AM »
Republicans are reactionary and conservative, not socially conservative but in maintaining the status quo.

Any proactive plans to take back any ground lost to the Leftists is attacked without mercy by the mainstream media, Democrats, half the Republicans and the entire entertainment establishment, sorry for the redundancy.

The one exception to the above is when economic decisions will help their donors, then change is OK.

Republicans aren’t stupid, they are just weak, subservient and hollow, not willing to ofend leftists even if it requires selling out their voters and being humiliated. The best they can manage is tough talk before they bend over and submit.

The above is a general rule, not written in stone.

Which is why conservatism is a doomed strategy. Conservatives oppose everything...even conservatism. Like it or not, making progress requires progressives. What we need is just better progressives, but it would probably take an entire new party. For a glimmering moment it looked like something resembling an improved progressivism would come out of the alt-right, or early-stage DeSantis, but the culture wars are very effective in impeding anything resembling progress.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #721 on: January 12, 2024, 01:43:11 AM »
...the culture wars are very effective in impeding anything resembling progress.

The culture wars consist of one side destroying the West by gutting her core virtues - stripping them out by erasing traditional virtues (progressively) from generation to generation; while another side tries (even if feebly) to resist the onslaught. The only hope for progress is that the latter group succeed.

So, yes, the culture war impedes progress. The "conservative" side has to win, so we can put the war behind us.

zahc

• friend
« Reply #722 on: January 12, 2024, 01:49:13 AM »
The culture wars consist of one side destroying the West by gutting her core virtues - stripping them out by erasing traditional virtues (progressively) from generation to generation; while another side tries (even if feebly) to resist the onslaught. The only hope for progress is that the latter group succeed.

So, yes, the culture war impedes progress. The "conservative" side has to win, so we can put the war behind us.

The conservative side can never win. By definition. Conservatives are simply fighting for what progressives supported 20 years previous. It's like saying that you can win a war by slowing down the enemy front. You simply get overrun. You have to oppose the enemy with enough force to push it back. Conservatives push nothing.

What we need to save America is a new progressive reform movement. American politics are broken, so it seems pretty hopeless.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #723 on: January 12, 2024, 03:25:51 PM »
The conservative side can never win. By definition. Conservatives are simply fighting for what progressives supported 20 years previous. It's like saying that you can win a war by slowing down the enemy front. You simply get overrun. You have to oppose the enemy with enough force to push it back. Conservatives push nothing.

The kind of conservatives you're describing are the kind that are not very conservative, and even if they are, don't do much about it. And you're saying all conservatives are like that ("by definition.") Well, obviously, people like that aren't going to win much of anything. But why would those be the only kind of conservatives?

We all like to complain (rightly so) about that kind of conservative. That might even describe most 21st-century American "conservatives" when it comes to most issues. But those people don't define the word. I get the feeling you just want to lash out at them, and my comment was a convenient punching bag.

What we need to save America is a new progressive reform movement. American politics are broken, so it seems pretty hopeless.

Our politics is broken because our people are broken. Fixing the people is what you're referring to as a culture war. You can't have reform or progress without fighting the culture war. In fact, that's why conservatives have been failing to conserve anything or "push" anything. It's because the Left has been waging a sustained culture war for several decades, and the Right is either not trying, or just not very good at it.

zahc

• friend
« Reply #724 on: January 12, 2024, 06:51:45 PM »
That might even describe most 21st-century American "conservatives" when it comes to most issues.

That's a good enough definition for me. Generalizations are generally true.

Our politics is broken because our people are broken.

Sounds like a good t shirt slogan, but what practical conclusion can we draw from that?

And it's not true. Our politics and people can be broken independently. And politics can be improved without holding out for any utopian vision of "fixing" "the people".

You can't have reform or progress without fighting the culture war

That's absolutely wrong. Most Americans are moderate and capable of agreeing or compromising on most issues. The political system makes that impossible because such agreement does not convey any political power to any party. Division conveys marginal political power, so we get division and the fires of the culture wars are stoked specifically to feed this dynamic. The culture war is a forever war that is unsolvable and is not designed to ever be solved.

--Tallpine