Author Topic: Trump's AG pick was part of Ruby Ridge debacle  (Read 1210 times)

brimic

• friends
Trump's AG pick was part of Ruby Ridge debacle
« on: January 23, 2019, 09:39:24 AM »
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/william-barrs-connection-to-ruby-ridge-defending-fbi-snipers/

Barr was responsible for both the U.S. Marshals Service and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, two federal agencies whose misconduct at Ruby Ridge “helped to weaken the bond of trust that must exist between ordinary Americans and our law enforcement agencies,” according to a 1995 Senate Judiciary Committee report.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

brimic

• friends

Barack Obama

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Trump's AG pick was part of Ruby Ridge debacle
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 09:58:37 AM »
Trump hires people to do a specific job.

Almost everyone he has used is from inside the swamp.

He will be forgiven he makes progress on building the wall, draining the swamp/locking her up, implementing America first trade policies and getting our military out of the Middle East.

He needs some big wins in the next year or two if he wants to get elected.

Many folks didn’t come out in the mid terms. Maybe all the swamp creatures in his cabinet, no wall, no arrests and our still being in all the same Middle East conflicts had a depressing effect on turnout.

He’s done great in other areas but most of his signature policy pushes have gone nowhere.

Meanwhile the swamp is pick pick picking away.

Hopefully this swamp creature has a specific role to fulfill then will be fired.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 09:15:06 AM »
Disgusting.

I e-mailed the white house about it, not that it would do any good.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 09:20:25 AM »
Trump hires people to do a specific job.

Almost everyone he has used is from inside the swamp.

He will be forgiven he makes progress on building the wall, draining the swamp/locking her up, implementing America first trade policies and getting our military out of the Middle East.

He needs some big wins in the next year or two if he wants to get elected.

Many folks didn’t come out in the mid terms. Maybe all the swamp creatures in his cabinet, no wall, no arrests and our still being in all the same Middle East conflicts had a depressing effect on turnout.

He’s done great in other areas but most of his signature policy pushes have gone nowhere.

Meanwhile the swamp is pick pick picking away.

Hopefully this swamp creature has a specific role to fulfill then will be fired.

Dude.  Stop bogarting.  Whatever you're smoking must be *expletive deleted*ing terrific and I want some.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

brimic

• friends
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 09:27:10 AM »
Trump was fun for awhile, but when he puts people who have a hardon for confiscating property or sniping Americans for paperwork ‘crimes’ in the AG office, he’s lost my support.

Barack Obama

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 09:41:01 AM »
Trump was fun for awhile, but when he puts people who have a hardon for confiscating property or sniping Americans for paperwork ‘crimes’ in the AG office, he’s lost my support.

Nothing about Trump makes any sense.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2019, 09:48:26 AM »
Nothing about Trump makes any sense.

Plenty makes sense.  While he had a clear idea of many things he wanted to accomplish as president, he was woefully unprepared for the differences between running a company or the country.  For instance, his insistence on firing anyone that isn't a "yes man".  He expects everyone to get in line and be completely loyal.  Disagreement is met with loathing.  A true patriot should welcome disagreement even from top advisors as a way of keeping one's self in check.
Of course, his style of absolutism in leadership might explain how he's had so many major businesses go tits up.

JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2019, 10:23:36 AM »
Plenty makes sense.  While he had a clear idea of many things he wanted to accomplish as president, he was woefully unprepared for the differences between running a company or the country.  For instance, his insistence on firing anyone that isn't a "yes man".  He expects everyone to get in line and be completely loyal.  Disagreement is met with loathing.  A true patriot should welcome disagreement even from top advisors as a way of keeping one's self in check.
Of course, his style of absolutism in leadership might explain how he's had so many major businesses go tits up.

Is that what is happening or is that just the liberal media talking point ?  How do you know? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

brimic

• friends
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2019, 10:40:59 AM »

Most of them have been resignations... He's hired a lot of big names with big egos who are used to getting their way with everything.
Hiring 'yes men' is not one of Trump's faults. I've listened to a few local talk radio interviews with Reince Preibus, who made this very clear.
Hiring 'Yes men' is a hallmark of weak presidents, Obama for example.
I have real issues with his nominating people like Sessions and especially Barr, both of which have no moral objections toward the federal government steamrolling over Americans' rights.

Barack Obama

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2019, 11:19:06 AM »
I agree with those guys ^

Trump is not the buffoon he is made out to be, he is a media creation of his own making. He has crafted a wwf wrestling public personality for his own reasons.

That doesn’t mean I believe everything he does is 4 dimensional chess though.

His rhetoric and propaganda speaks to a lot of my biases and ideology.

A lot of what he does seemingly contradicts his stated goals.

On the other hand he has some solid accomplishments and appears to be really trying to get the border situation handled.

If nothing else he has earned some benefit of the doubt.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."