Author Topic: On Those Catholic Kids That "Attacked" the Native Americans  (Read 31320 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: On Those Catholic Kids That "Attacked" the Native Americans
« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2022, 05:54:59 PM »
Reading through the article, it appears the Judge was holding the plaintiffs to a very high bar and allowing the media to weasel out of any accountability allowing everything to be labeled as only their opinions. 

The legalize of it just makes it seem to me like the judge could rule any way he wanted and find reasons to justify it.  I guess that is the legal system in this country.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: On Those Catholic Kids That "Attacked" the Native Americans
« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2022, 07:28:29 PM »
gosh, that stinks! is the case dead in the water? no appeal? sounds like the media went judge shopping
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."