Author Topic: On Those Catholic Kids That "Attacked" the Native Americans  (Read 31336 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: On Those Catholic Kids That "Attacked" the Native Americans
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2019, 07:48:57 PM »
I would be willing to wager that maga teen has more "native American blood" than Warren
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2019, 07:50:10 PM »
I would be willing to wager that maga teen has more "native American blood" than Warren

I've got more native American DNA then Warren and that's just what rubs off my wife.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2019, 07:55:17 PM »
I've got more native American DNA then Warren and that's just what rubs off my wife.

:rofl:
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2019, 09:27:39 PM »
OK (get it?) now they really are racist:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/01/21/whoa-check-out-these-covington-catholic-basketball-players-shooting-the-white-power-sign-for-no-reason/

Side note: I've already ranted enough around here that "OK" means "OK" and they can all shove that "racist" stuff. I will say that not being a sports guy, I had no idea it signified something in basketball. Which again, shows the jumping to conclusions and spreading fake news... about minors.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2019, 10:14:01 PM »
Listened to Louder with Crowder on this incident.  He started off with "In sports this weekend, the Patriots beat the Chiefs!"   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2019, 10:16:06 PM »
OK (get it?) now they really are racist:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/01/21/whoa-check-out-these-covington-catholic-basketball-players-shooting-the-white-power-sign-for-no-reason/

Side note: I've already ranted enough around here that "OK" means "OK" and they can all shove that "racist" stuff. I will say that not being a sports guy, I had no idea it signified something in basketball. Which again, shows the jumping to conclusions and spreading fake news... about minors.
I don't watch basketball.  I had no idea there was a hand sigh for a 3 point shot.  However, it would never occur to me that it might be some kind of white power sign.  What does that say about that guy that he thinks that? 

zxcvbob

• friend
"It's good, though..."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2019, 08:49:07 AM »
It appears the edited video clip that started all this was most viewed due to the Twitter account of "a schoolteacher from Los Angeles" that was actually an account in Brazil. Twitter suspended (but did not ban) the account when it was brought to their attention.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/tech/twitter-suspends-account-native-american-maga-teens/index.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2019, 09:41:04 AM »
And they had to shut down the school today due to threats.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2019, 09:51:50 AM »
And they had to shut down the school today due to threats.

Wrong response, IMHO, but it's their call not mine.  I think they should have had heavily armed sheriff's deputies guarding the school.
"It's good, though..."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2019, 10:15:51 AM »
Wrong response, IMHO, but it's their call not mine.  I think they should have had heavily armed sheriff's deputies guarding the school.

Probably not like the Parkland deputy, though.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2019, 10:59:22 AM »
I thought there were reports of blue Brits, but I don't know about Black ones.

Early Europeans were probably dark skinned Caucasians.  Skin color doesn't define race- skull shape does.  Caucasians are the original peoples of North African, the Middle East, Europe and the Indian subcontinent.  Light skin probably evolved only after they moved into Europe.  North Africa, India and the Middle East are still full of dark skinned Caucasians today.

The ancient Egyptians were primarily dark skinned Caucasians with a small admixture of sub-Saharan Africans (there was a some intermarriage then, and even more today probably).  The descendants of the pyramid builders still fill Egypt today, it is not mystery what they looked like. 

There actually were some black kings of egypt though, after an invasion... I think that period lasted about 100 years.  National Geographic had an interesting article on it.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2019, 12:42:13 PM »
Early Europeans were probably dark skinned Caucasians.  Skin color doesn't define race- skull shape does.  Caucasians are the original peoples of North African, the Middle East, Europe and the Indian subcontinent.  Light skin probably evolved only after they moved into Europe.  North Africa, India and the Middle East are still full of dark skinned Caucasians today.

The ancient Egyptians were primarily dark skinned Caucasians with a small admixture of sub-Saharan Africans (there was a some intermarriage then, and even more today probably).  The descendants of the pyramid builders still fill Egypt today, it is not mystery what they looked like. 

There actually were some black kings of egypt though, after an invasion... I think that period lasted about 100 years.  National Geographic had an interesting article on it.

I was talking about the story that the Romans were met by native warriors wearing nothing but blue paint.

Surely, there's a better word than "Caucasian," though?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2019, 01:07:50 PM »
Negroid, Mongoloid and Caucusoid are the three human divisions, races.

Oddly, all three were represented in this episode.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2019, 02:05:39 PM »
The libtards aren't going to be satisfied until someone gets killed.
The potential for the seriously ugly can of worms that will open is not something  I would look forward to.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2019, 03:25:11 PM »
The libtards aren't going to be satisfied until someone gets killed.
The potential for the seriously ugly can of worms that will open is not something  I would look forward to.

I've seen a couple of articles, starting with the hate-fest over Mrs. Pence working at a spooky, anti-gay school, and again with the freak-out about these students, that suggest the Left is "going to war" on Christian schools. Which would be a fitting next stage to that attack on Christians Working Outside the Home.

It's going to be more than a war on Christians, though. We've all noticed that the hatred of white males is socially acceptable, and encouraged by the universities, and various opinion journals. White women come in for abuse, as well. As I've pointed out before, Leftism can also be termed "anti-Americanism." It's not surprising they want to attack a demographic they see as being more traditionally American.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2019, 03:35:07 PM »
It's going to be more than a war on Christians, though. We've all noticed that the hatred of white males is socially acceptable, and encouraged by the universities, and various opinion journals. White women come in for abuse, as well. As I've pointed out before, Leftism can also be termed "anti-Americanism." It's not surprising they want to attack a demographic they see as being more traditionally American.

Interesting that several left pundits and politicians were (and still are) stating, "These kids abused a Vietnam vet and an Elder".

So if you're an old guy that's not white (and yes I know "elder" has alternate meanings, but still), I guess it's still not acceptable for people to treat you bad and kids should respect their elders. Old white guys need to hurry up and die off though.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2019, 03:56:03 PM »
Interesting that several left pundits and politicians were (and still are) stating, "These kids abused a Vietnam vet and an Elder".

So if you're an old guy that's not white (and yes I know "elder" has alternate meanings, but still), I guess it's still not acceptable for people to treat you bad and kids should respect their elders. Old white guys need to hurry up and die off though.

The feminist/intersectionalist/communist/ green movements don't understand the scorpion riding on the back of the frog fable...

Most of the entirety of human existence has been the strong brutalizing the weak, I'm not sure that the weak are up to the task of living in a world that lacks rule of law, running water, electricity, and all of the other wonders brought into existence by the maligned 'patriarchy.'

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2019, 04:15:09 PM »
r/K selection may not explain everything but it sure nicely explains the cultural and political battles going on not only here but around the world.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2019, 04:26:15 PM »
The latest crazy:

The Today show is apparently going to interview Nicholas Sandmann tomorrow (honestly, if I were him I wouldn't do it) and the lefties are losing their *expletive deleted*it. They're demanding an immediate follow up "counter-interview" with Nathan Phillips because, "fair". Nevermind that Phillips has already done like half a hundred interviews in the past two days - letting this kid do one interview to tell his side is racist (also Hitler was mentioned).

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/01/22/unhinged-lefties-absolutely-lose-it-after-savannah-guthrie-teases-interview-with-covington-student/

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2019, 04:32:22 PM »
Personally I think this is a bad idea.

Why go to battle in enemy territory on the enemies terms?

He is a young man in high school, his opponents are media savvy pros looking to destroy him and save the narrative.

Not much upside IMHO.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2019, 04:59:57 PM »
He is a young man in high school, his opponents are media savvy pros looking to destroy him and save the narrative.

Not much upside IMHO.

He's not going in blind or anything, I'm sure the PR firm they have working on it will prep him well and they must think it can be of some benefit.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2019, 05:04:13 PM »
According to this Phillips never went to Nam.
He did serve in the Marines 1972-76 though

Washington Post Updates Story: Native American Activist Nathan Phillips Never Fought in Vietnam War
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2019/01/22/washington-post-updates-story-native-american-activist-nathan-phillips-was-not-a-vietnam-vet-n2539669
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2019, 05:13:00 PM »
Vietnam ERA Vet VS. Vietnam Vet, two VERY different things! People often assume I served during Nam and I am quick to point out that I enlisted AFTER Nam during peacetime. To do otherwise is disrespectful to those who ARE actual Vietnam Veterans.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2019, 05:36:28 PM »
Unbiased reporter Soledad O'Brian (is she Beto's sister?) is now saying that the unedited video is still bunk and that the kids were doing racist "tomahawk chops". There was another video snippet to "prove" this, but for the life of me, I couldn't see it. Best I could see, if I had to make something up like she did, was maybe doing a fist pump or something in time to the drumbeat.

Kathy Griffin is still calling for a full doxxing of all the kids. There are also still plenty of grown men stating they want to "beat the *expletive deleted*it" out of minors, and still plenty of calls for them to be shot. I saw on Twitchy some Muslim activist said he wanted to punch the one kid in the face, and someone reported him to Twitter. The guy posted Twitter's email or tweet or whatever to him informing him of the investigation and telling him he did nothing wrong. Apparently somebody else that called him a jerk or similar for threatening to punch the kid, was in fact suspended for breaking Twitter rules.

Speaking of Griffin

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/01/22/lmaooooooooo-why-did-kathy-griffin-delete-her-tweet-exposing-covington-kids-secret-nazi-identities-pic/
Can’t see the photo? That’s because she deleted it. Fortunately, we grabbed a screenshot for you:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes