Author Topic: On Those Catholic Kids That "Attacked" the Native Americans  (Read 31312 times)

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: On Those Catholic Kids That "Attacked" the Native Americans
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2019, 06:24:12 PM »
Even the referee must be a Nazi.  i wonder why she didn't get a pic of him make the sign?  (held high with both hands!)
"It's good, though..."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2019, 06:32:33 PM »
... and now "protestors" have descended on the high school:

https://apnews.com/4bea09a4b19f493681f36948265308f4

COVINGTON, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky boys’ school shut down its campus Tuesday as a precaution and a small protest was held outside their diocese as fallout continued over an encounter involving white teenagers, Native American marchers and a black religious sect outside the Lincoln Memorial last week.

"religion sect"?   ;/
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2019, 07:05:10 PM »
... and now "protestors" have descended on the high school:

https://apnews.com/4bea09a4b19f493681f36948265308f4

"religion sect"?   ;/

I guess it depends on how you define sect.
Wikipedia article on Black Hebrew Israelites https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2019, 07:23:08 PM »
And Phillips now says the black Israelites were victims of the Catholic kids. He also tried to crash a Mass. I guess he's not a big fan of Catholics.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/01/22/color-me-shocked-new-reporting-suggests-nathan-phillips-is-an-even-worse-guy-than-you-thought/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2019, 10:30:55 PM »
the black isrealites/hebrews have been around for awhile.
they're such a pain in the neck even our traditional enemies know the truth.
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2012/06/12/leader-black-hebrew-sect-pleads-guilty-killing-4-year-old

Are they the same ones claiming to be the lost 10 tribes?
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2019, 09:08:23 AM »
Negroid, Mongoloid and Caucusoid are the three human divisions, races.

Oddly, all three were represented in this episode.

I guess I was wrong, there are four distinct genetic divisions. Then of course there is plenty of admixture throughout the world. They’ve also started using different terms for the same branches.

African, Asian, Caucasian and Australid.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2019, 09:43:27 AM »
The weirdest comment I saw on all this was someone saying the old guy was just walking down the street and the kids refused to step aside and let him pass.  Just seemed like someone who knew they were wrong and were grasping at some way to continue to believe they were still right. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2019, 09:50:30 AM »
The weirdest

I'll tell you what the weirdest (or perhaps most disgusting) thing is that I have noticed: It appears pretty much no one in the MSM or anyone in the liberal venues has anything bad to say about the black Israelites.

As mentioned by another poster, there seems to be little difference between them and Westboro, other than these guys might be even worse if that's possible. Yet no one in the MSM, freakin' worthless loudmouth Hollywood, pro-gay organizations, etc. seem to have anything bad to say about them. In fact many, including a sitting freakin' congresswoman, are praising them. Despite unedited video evidence showing just how hateful they are.

Once again I find myself dimension shifted to a bizarro Earth universe.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2019, 09:50:51 AM »
I guess I was wrong, there are four distinct genetic divisions. Then of course there is plenty of admixture throughout the world. They’ve also started using different terms for the same branches.

African, Asian, Caucasian and Australid.

Hadza, and everyone else.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2019, 10:01:16 AM »
The weirdest comment I saw on all this was someone saying the old guy was just walking down the street and the kids refused to step aside and let him pass.  Just seemed like someone who knew they were wrong and were grasping at some way to continue to believe they were still right.  
Seems par for the course in many of these cases. There are people to this day that "know" that Zimmerman chased down Trayvon Martin and shot him in the back despite all the evidence to the contrary.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2019, 10:12:33 AM »
Seems par for the course in many of these cases. There are people to this day that "know" that Zimmerman chased down Trayvon Martin and shot him in the back despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Like Charlie Rangel believing the GOP were the pro-slavery party.
As he has done repeatedly before, Rangel compared some members of the GOP to confederates from the Civil War era. But at the Thursday evening event, he added that they "believe that slavery isn't over....Some of them believe that slavery isn't over and they and think they won the Civil War!" Rangel shouted.

https://www.businessinsider.com/charlie-rangel-some-republicans-believe-that-slavery-isnt-over-2014-10#ixzz3HiYYaDgd
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

brimic

• friends
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2019, 10:35:01 AM »
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2019, 11:06:49 AM »
Like Charlie Rangel believing the GOP were the pro-slavery party.
https://www.businessinsider.com/charlie-rangel-some-republicans-believe-that-slavery-isnt-over-2014-10#ixzz3HiYYaDgd
Some people seem to have this belief that all the racists in the South suddenly switch from voting for Democrats to voting for Republicans.  It seems to be people just believe what they were told without ever bothers to look at things closer. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2019, 11:54:21 AM »
History must fit the narrative

True. I know someone who saw King George III's diary in the British museum, open to the page where he wrote, "July 4th, 1776 - nothing happened today."

Of course, no such diary is known to exist.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2019, 11:56:42 AM »
The Catholic kid was guilty.

Guilty of committing “face crime”.

https://www.takimag.com/article/identity-stalinism/
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

brimic

• friends
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2019, 12:18:50 PM »
The Catholic kid was guilty.

Guilty of committing “face crime”.

https://www.takimag.com/article/identity-stalinism/

That article doesn't hold much back. I hope that calling out leftist violence and racism becomes a mainstream thing.

Dennis Dale observes:

These hoaxes pull the veil back, by releasing the demonic resentments of those who think they’ve suddenly been given free reign to express them. There’s a reason the left projects the charge of the “dog whistle”…. It’s precisely where they’re at, itching to give their animus and hatred free reign.

Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2019, 12:24:56 PM »

True. I know someone who saw King George III's diary in the British museum, open to the page where he wrote, "July 4th, 1776 - nothing happened today."

Of course, no such diary is known to exist.

Whether or not if such a diary existed you still have to consider that it would have taken something like a month or so for the King to have found out something important happened in the colonies on July 4th. So maybe nothing did happen that day from his prospective. Of course this could very well mean that on Aug 4th he may have wrote in his diary  "Aug 4th, 1776 - oh crap".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2019, 12:56:52 PM »
Whether or not if such a diary existed you still have to consider that it would have taken something like a month or so for the King to have found out something important happened in the colonies on July 4th. So maybe nothing did happen that day from his prospective. Of course this could very well mean that on Aug 4th he may have wrote in his diary  "Aug 4th, 1776 - oh crap".

Thus the oft-heard story about the King's diary.

I was just talking about the way we like to believe things (like non-existent diary entries we've seen) that fit our view of history.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2019, 01:05:48 PM »
Interesting times are coming, between the all pervasive propaganda we’re subjected to and our natural tendency to believe or go along with mass delusions, things are just going to get weirder I’m afraid.

Folks are actually watching the full video and hallucinating that the kid provoked the Natve American.

Who can escape their cognitive biases?

brimic

• friends
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2019, 01:27:05 PM »
“I began to sense faintly that secrecy is the keystone of all tyranny. Not force, but secrecy … censorship. When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, ‘This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know,’ the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can’t conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.” 
— Robert Heinlein

Barack Obama

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2019, 02:01:39 PM »
Interesting times are coming, between the all pervasive propaganda we’re subjected to and our natural tendency to believe or go along with mass delusions, things are just going to get weirder I’m afraid.

Folks are actually watching the full video and hallucinating that the kid provoked the Natve American.

Who can escape their cognitive biases?

:old:
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2019, 02:23:32 PM »
It probably all ends with a whimper.

Our firearms are more likely to be used locally for self preservation in the event of societal breakdown than in defense of the nation, or against tyrannical government.

The government schools have been training the future generations to give up the rights in the 2nd amendment. It will be legislated away with the approval of the majority in due time.

Trump and the Supreme Court have put up some speed bumps but I’m not confident in the coming generations education on the issues.

No reason to confiscate guns from us older folks, we’ll soon be shaking off this mortal coil.