Author Topic: We The People Holsters?  (Read 3249 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: We The People Holsters?
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2021, 09:48:49 PM »
I remember starting this thread 2 years ago now. That's how long ago I thought it might be nice to treat myself to a weekend fun time holster  :lol: for those days off when I've no need to tuck in my shirt. [clears throat, voice deepens] I mean, for those tactical situations when certain contingencies indicate I need a holster to suit the tactical requirements of off-duty operations. Yeah.

My tuckable kydex holster does a fine job, though, so I haven't managed to convince myself to spend anything on that little luxury, just yet.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: We The People Holsters?
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2021, 11:23:09 AM »
I remember starting this thread 2 years ago now. That's how long ago I thought it might be nice to treat myself to a weekend fun time holster  :lol: for those days off when I've no need to tuck in my shirt. [clears throat, voice deepens] I mean, for those tactical situations when certain contingencies indicate I need a holster to suit the tactical requirements of off-duty operations. Yeah.

My tuckable kydex holster does a fine job, though, so I haven't managed to convince myself to spend anything on that little luxury, just yet.

WTP seems to have dropped their Trump themed MAGA printed holsters.   Alas.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.