Author Topic: The 2020 Circus - All of the clowns, all of the time  (Read 104604 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: The 2020 Circus - All of the clowns, all of the time
« Reply #675 on: March 04, 2020, 08:28:32 AM »
Also, I wasn't thinking about it, but it looks like having "the squad" in his court isn't helping Sanders much, or having the opposite effect. Biden didn't even show up in MI (sister-wife's home state) and apparently wiped the floor with Bernie. I guess people there outside the city don't like commies to the point that they'll vote for the senile guy.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/03/03/katie-pavlich-notes-that-not-even-ilhan-omar-could-win-minnesota-for-righteous-man-bernie-sanders/

This seems to be another indication that Trump has this thing in the bag. If Bernie does somehow become the nominee, working class dems are going to stay home before they vote for a commie. If Biden gets the nomination, Trump's PR machine is going to make him look as crazy as Grandpa Simpson.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #676 on: March 04, 2020, 09:39:01 AM »
Also, I wasn't thinking about it, but it looks like having "the squad" in his court isn't helping Sanders much, or having the opposite effect. Biden didn't even show up in MI (sister-wife's home state) and apparently wiped the floor with Bernie. I guess people there outside the city don't like commies to the point that they'll vote for the senile guy.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/03/03/katie-pavlich-notes-that-not-even-ilhan-omar-could-win-minnesota-for-righteous-man-bernie-sanders/

This seems to be another indication that Trump has this thing in the bag. If Bernie does somehow become the nominee, working class dems are going to stay home before they vote for a commie. If Biden gets the nomination, Trump's PR machine is going to make him look as crazy as Grandpa Simpson.

"Trump's PR machine" is a funny way to spell Joe Biden.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #677 on: March 04, 2020, 09:40:47 AM »

We're looking at a best case scenario here.  Biden bests Bernie, but not in a landslide.  Bernie bots go apeshit thinking it was fixed, disrupt the convention, and potentially go so far as to start a write in campaign for Bernie.
Don't call me hopeful yet...but...
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #678 on: March 04, 2020, 10:23:22 AM »
"Trump's PR machine" is a funny way to spell Joe Biden.
:lol:

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #680 on: March 04, 2020, 10:54:48 AM »
Bloomberg is out.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #681 on: March 04, 2020, 11:10:30 AM »
Has anyone 'shopped "You Know the Thing" onto a photo of Biden's bus yet?

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #682 on: March 04, 2020, 11:43:10 AM »

The Thing?

"It's good, though..."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #683 on: March 04, 2020, 12:15:38 PM »

Here you go.

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #684 on: March 04, 2020, 12:28:57 PM »
Bloomberg is out.
Good riddance to that <expletive>.

But he said he'd keep his staff and campaign organization on the payroll to help Biden through November.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #685 on: March 04, 2020, 01:40:52 PM »
Good riddance to that <expletive>.

But he said he'd keep his staff and campaign organization on the payroll to help Biden through November.

Good.  Not only does that screw Bernie, which sows discord within the Democrats ranks, but then when Bernie is out, Bloomberg can be a nice heavy millstone around Biden's neck.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #686 on: March 04, 2020, 01:57:43 PM »
Here you go.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Not his bust. His bus. The Malarkey Machine.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #687 on: March 04, 2020, 02:01:09 PM »
I want Bloomberg to be as visible as possible in Biden's campaign. The VP slot would be great. He epitomizes Jim Geraghty's old saw; "whirling dervish of raw political charisma."

Plus, I want Bloomberg to be there every time the Democrats whine about too much money in politics.

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #688 on: March 04, 2020, 02:51:17 PM »
I want Bloomberg to be as visible as possible in Biden's campaign. The VP slot would be great. He epitomizes Jim Geraghty's old saw; "whirling dervish of raw political charisma."

Plus, I want Bloomberg to be there every time the Democrats whine about too much money in politics.

Bolded for emphasis...the hilarity would be amazing.
JD

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #689 on: March 04, 2020, 10:17:49 PM »
What does it say about the dem party when their two front runners is a flaming communist and someone who probably can't tell you what year it is?  :facepalm:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #690 on: March 05, 2020, 05:28:25 PM »
I think most of us know the Samoan Democrats favored Michael Bloomberg in the primary. Only slightly less well-known - they also awarded Tulsi Gabbard her very first delegate. Now being ignorant of all things Samoan, I can only wonder why they bucked the trend, and went with Bloomberg, or why they are the only ones to find Gabbard worthy of a delegate. I submit that Gabbard’s lonely delegate explains the mystery of Bloomberg’s Samoan surprise. I think the Samoans feel a kinship with their fellow islanders; Gabbard being Hawaiian, and Bloomberg hailing from, of course, Lilliput.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #691 on: March 05, 2020, 05:44:17 PM »
and Bloomberg hailing from, of course, Lilliput.

I heard he was looked down upon in Lilliput   :laugh:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #692 on: March 05, 2020, 06:16:12 PM »
Epstein's head?
Of course it could be..... See thread title

‘We can rule out keys to the White House’: Hillary Clinton says you’ll have to watch Fallon tonight to find out what’s in the bag, but people are already guessing
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/03/05/we-can-rule-out-keys-to-the-white-house-hillary-clinton-says-youll-have-to-watch-fallon-tonight-to-find-out-whats-in-the-bag-but-people-are-already-guessing/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #693 on: March 05, 2020, 06:37:24 PM »
Dumb and dumber

.@JoyVBehar recommended Joe Biden pick @AOC as his Vice President.@AndrewYang was forced explain to her the Constitution has a VP age requirement that AOC does not meet. pic.twitter.com/47J0vm1xGA

— John Gage (@johnrobertgage) March 5, 2020
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/03/05/joy-behar-recommends-that-joe-biden-pick-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-as-his-vp-never-mind-her-age/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #694 on: March 05, 2020, 08:06:24 PM »
Just how far to the left do you have to be to think Bernie is center and Biden far right?

Professor (of course) thinks US politics are so skewed that Joe Biden and Jeb Bush are ‘far-right’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/03/05/professor-of-course-thinks-us-politics-are-so-skewed-that-joe-biden-and-jeb-bush-are-far-right/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #695 on: March 06, 2020, 09:43:03 AM »
They must of have gone to the same economics school as AOC

See if you can keep a straight face while watching the video
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1235808311834021888?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

It's true she says

MSNBC’s Brian Williams and guest do the math on what Bloomberg spent (we’d all be MILLIONAIRES!) annnd we’re officially dead (watch)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/03/06/msnbcs-brian-williams-and-guest-do-the-math-on-what-bloomberg-spent-wed-all-be-millionaires-annnd-were-officially-dead-watch/

- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #696 on: March 06, 2020, 09:44:49 AM »

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #697 on: March 06, 2020, 11:10:09 AM »
Just how far to the left do you have to be to think Bernie is center and Biden far right?

Professor (of course) thinks US politics are so skewed that Joe Biden and Jeb Bush are ‘far-right’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/03/05/professor-of-course-thinks-us-politics-are-so-skewed-that-joe-biden-and-jeb-bush-are-far-right/
I think it is just perspective.  This woman is so extreme left, everyone is to the right of her.  Her ignorance is that she thinks she is normal.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #698 on: March 06, 2020, 11:53:55 AM »
I think it is just perspective.  This woman is so extreme left, everyone is to the right of her.  Her ignorance mental disorder is that she thinks she is normal.

FTFY
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #699 on: March 06, 2020, 12:02:19 PM »
FTFY
Good point. 

Similar to, but not the same as those guys who say a given politician is not a "true conservative" when by the definition they use, there has never been one.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge