Author Topic: Testimony: surprise! FBI recovered the Hillary Clinton emails from Obama  (Read 992 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Now the Russians are trying to frame Obama!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
I guess I don't understand what the implication here is that makes this "news".
When the FBI went looking for her deleted emails they looked through Obama's email and found some.
Which means they emailed each other? Is there more to it than that? ???
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
I guess I don't understand what the implication here is that makes this "news".
When the FBI went looking for her deleted emails they looked through Obama's email and found some.
Which means they emailed each other? Is there more to it than that? ???

I think it is absolute proof that Clinton destroyed evidence and deleted emails that were clearly not personal, if they are going to the President of the United States.

But, I'm not sure that's news as everyone has known she was obstructing justice and destroying evidence, but we live in a system where the laws don't apply to Democrats.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Cue the Jim Jones like mass suicides
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Kingcreek

• friend
They gambled and bet on a Hillary win in 2016. They lost, or it would never have been exposed. Only exposed now through court ordered disclosure and testimony under oath.
The deep state is real.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
And not one damn thing will come from any of it.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
And not one damn thing will come from any of it.

Sure there will be.
They'll ramp up the calls to impeach Trump another notch.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dm1333

• friend
Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that Russian meddling “certainly had an impact” on the outcome of the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

“It's pretty hard to argue against that,” Clinton, the 2016 Democratic nominee, said at the Time 100 Summit in Manhattan. “Because it was such a full-throated attack that was aimed at propagandizing people, dividing our country, creating all kinds of disruptions, from phony protests and demonstrations to all kinds of agents and bots acting as though they were Americans debating politics.”

Clinton specifically noted the polling information shared with a Russian associate by former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and the hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s servers by the Kremlin.

Hillary says there was an attack on our democracy!  Just when we though the excuse train was winding down!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Hillary says there was an attack on our democracy!  Just when we though the excuse train was winding down!

Can you say "total lack of self awareness"?
I knew ya could. =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Andiron

• friend
This is just like the border crisis they don't give a *expletive deleted*it about.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.