Author Topic: The Squad May Have a Big Twitter Audience...  (Read 724 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
The Squad May Have a Big Twitter Audience...
« on: July 23, 2019, 09:23:34 PM »
... But like Nancy Pelosi said, they only have 4 votes.  =D

398 to 17 on the bill opposing BDS. That's a lot of dems "the squad" has to get primaried for not following their orders. :)

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/07/23/aocs-concern-over-anti-bds-resolution-is-that-it-could-you-know-pave-the-way-toward-violent-protest/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: The Squad May Have a Big Twitter Audience...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 09:39:23 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: The Squad May Have a Big Twitter Audience...
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 09:22:00 AM »
While all this pandering to Israel sort of annoys me, I think this vote is good in the long run.

The BDS is an attack on an ally by the globalalist leftists who hate strong nations.

For all practical purposes that (BDS) was how the leftists destroyed South Africa.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.