Author Topic: Because you suck, and we hate you...  (Read 1994 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Because you suck, and we hate you...
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2019, 07:26:34 PM »
I, too, would love to have an MP5.  I almost bought one 15+ years ago, but I couldn't get past the $10,000 price tag.  The same gun today is worth $40,000.  Damn.

If you want to scratch the itch without spending $40,000, Zenith firearms is making (selling, really) very good semi-auto MP5s.  The guns are made on real H&K machinery by a licensed company.  I forget the company name, but Zenith is the importer/dealer.

https://zenithfirearms.com/products/rollerlocks/

Found the info on their "about" page.

Zenith Firearms is an American, family-owned company based in Afton, Virginia. Zenith works closely with the people of MKE (Mechanical and Chemical Industry Corporation) of Turkey to bring the legendary reliability and design of roller-delayed blowback firearms to the American shooting community. With more than 40 years of experience manufacturing roller-delayed firearms using original tooling, dies, and data, MKE’s products deliver the exact performance that veteran users of this platform have come to expect.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: Because you suck, and we hate you...
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2019, 09:38:34 PM »
I, too, would love to have an MP5.  I almost bought one 15+ years ago, but I couldn't get past the $10,000 price tag.  The same gun today is worth $40,000.  Damn.

If you want to scratch the itch without spending $40,000, Zenith firearms is making (selling, really) very good semi-auto MP5s.  The guns are made on real H&K machinery by a licensed company.  I forget the company name, but Zenith is the importer/dealer.

https://zenithfirearms.com/products/rollerlocks/

Found the info on their "about" page.

I'm still can't believe Katie didn't take me along when she delivered one of the Anatolian's to Peter. One day I will be around when he stops by and see if I can't get an invite to look around.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds