Author Topic: Seems the rumors about China are true ...  (Read 537 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Seems the rumors about China are true ...
« on: June 18, 2019, 01:59:24 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/17/china-is-harvesting-organs-from-detainees-uk-tribunal-concludes

Not surprised in the least, but wondering what (if anything) the West is going to do about it.

An independent tribunal sitting in London has concluded that the killing of detainees in China for organ transplants is continuing, and victims include imprisoned followers of the Falun Gong movement.

The China Tribunal, chaired by Sir Geoffrey Nice QC, who was a prosecutor at the international criminal tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, said in a unanimous determination at the end of its hearings it was “certain that Falun Gong as a source - probably the principal source - of organs for forced organ harvesting”.

“The conclusion shows that very many people have died indescribably hideous deaths for no reason, that more may suffer in similar ways and that all of us live on a planet where extreme wickedness may be found in the power of those, for the time being, running a country with one of the oldest civilisations known to modern man.”

He added: “There is no evidence of the practice having been stopped and the tribunal is satisfied that it is continuing.”

"I'm shocked!  Shocked to find that organ harvesting is going on in here."

"Your new liver, sir."

"Oh, thank you very much."

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Seems the rumors about China are true ...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 09:27:53 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/17/china-is-harvesting-organs-from-detainees-uk-tribunal-concludes

Not surprised in the least, but wondering what (if anything) the West is going to do about it.

"I'm shocked!  Shocked to find that organ harvesting is going on in here."

"Your new liver, sir."

"Oh, thank you very much."

Maybe we should prosecute people from our own government funded organ harvesting department, Planned Parenthood.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 09:34:32 AM »
I keep having this thought that somewhere in the US are radical leftists who think this would be a great idea after "right wing extremists" are put in camps.  Maybe I am too paranoid, but the Planned Parenthood stuff kind of shows what people are capable of when they have justified themselves as right.  

On the other side, does the US get organs from China? It certainly makes me think we need to consider sanctions or something else like that.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 09:51:07 AM »
I keep having this thought that somewhere in the US are radical leftists who think this would be a great idea after "right wing extremists" are put in camps.  Maybe I am too paranoid, but the Planned Parenthood stuff kind of shows what people are capable of when they have justified themselves as right.  

Can you say Soylent Green?
It comes out of solar powered factories, like magic! No more need for climate destroying cows and their death farts. 
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes