Author Topic: The demise of the Whoopee Cushion.  (Read 632 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
The demise of the Whoopee Cushion.
« on: June 22, 2019, 06:45:06 PM »
My two kids went to a birthday party today.  In the goody bags that the hosts gave to all of the kids were Whoopee Cushions.  Both of the cushions came out of the package defective. The seams are torn and the entire thing just looks cheap and crappy.  How hard is it to make a proper Whoopee Cushion these days?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: The demise of the Whoopee Cushion.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 06:46:46 PM »
My two kids went to a birthday party today.  In the goody bags that the hosts gave to all of the kids were Whoopee Cushions.  Both of the cushions came out of the package defective. The seams are torn and the entire thing just looks cheap and crappy.  How hard is it to make a proper Whoopee Cushion these days?

When we've gotten them from the cheaper outlets they've not lasted.  I'm betting they were from a dollar store etc.
Where they the actual whopee brand?
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 09:40:02 PM »
Just a party tip - filling the whoopee cushion with brown gravy adds a whole new dimension to the fun.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 09:55:07 PM »
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 11:49:05 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes