Author Topic: I'm Laying Down My Marker  (Read 2285 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: I'm Laying Down My Marker
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2019, 07:30:03 AM »
Still too early for me to even try to predict.

Just throw a dart at the Board of Desperation.  Your odds of picking a winner are as good as the democrats'.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2019, 08:04:47 AM »
I forgot she was runnin.  Warren or Harris as VP depending on whether Bernie or Biden is the nominee.

Leftist are mashing their teeth over Tulsi this am, I'm still sticking with my prediction.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2019, 08:41:32 AM »
They spoke in Spanish last night. No German. I demand reparations!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2019, 03:16:14 PM »
Leftist are mashing their teeth over Tulsi this am, I'm still sticking with my prediction.

Let me know when they start gnashing their teeth, that's when it'll start to get interesting because it's the lead in to the rending of garments.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2019, 12:30:38 PM »
https://ricochet.com/635031/on-the-democratic-debate-round-two/

The second night of Democratic primary debates was more contentious than the first. It also presented the first candidate to stand out from the bloated stage. Sen. Kamala Harris was focused, fierce, and used her prosecutorial experience to fillet current frontrunner Joe Biden. She made the most of her ten minutes or so of speaking time while Joe made the least of his.

Biden is just three years older than Trump, but he appears decades beyond. He was confused, had trouble hearing questions, and stumbled over his tongue. Bernie is a year Joe’s senior but seemed almost vibrant next to the former VP standing at the adjacent lectern....

Halfway through, Kamala hit Biden with an ‘I won’t call you a racist, but you’re really a racist’ attack that will be replayed for months....

Out of two nights, four hours, and 20 candidates, Harris is the only identifiable winner. In this case, “winning” only means raising her profile and causing Democrats to give her a second or third look. Kamala is outstanding in a formal setting, but she’s atrocious off-the-cuff. A couple of town hall stumbles could take off the shine.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife