Author Topic: Dog and kiddo  (Read 716 times)

grislyatoms

• friends
Dog and kiddo
« on: February 17, 2007, 05:09:46 AM »

Finally broke down and bought a digital camera, a Canon A540. Not too good at it yet, but I'm learning!
"A son of the sea, am I" Gordon Lightfoot

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
Re: Dog and kiddo
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 07:14:41 AM »
Girls?  Oh, man, three of them?  That's God's revenge for your actions between the ages of 16 and 25. grin angel

So, have you posted a poll on "which gun to be cleaning when she brings over the first boy?" cheesy
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

grislyatoms

• friends
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 07:26:05 AM »
Actually, only the one on the far right is mine. The other two are classmates. I volunteer in their classroom one day a week; that's their typical "best-friends-height-of-silliness" pose. I love that shot.

And I won't be cleaning a gun when potential suitors come to the door. I'll be sharpening an axe. angel

Actually, I removed that one. Might not be kosher with their folks to have their pictures on the internet. Duh, I didn't think of that.

I added one of kiddo shooting a SA .22. Can't take credit for the photo, though, that one was taken by her stepdad.
"A son of the sea, am I" Gordon Lightfoot

cassandra and sara's daddy

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 04:26:36 PM »
"Actually, I removed that one. Might not be kosher with their folks to have their pictures on the internet. Duh, I didn't think of that."

darned shame  we live in a world where you got to worry.

i've got a 5 year old and one girl due in may  i'll take care of your girls b/f's  for you if you take care of mine  that way we both have good alibis

cosine

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 04:28:56 PM »
Pictures look good. I love digital point 'n shoot cameras, I'm always telling people, "Take two, film is cheap!" Wink grin
Andy