Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking  (Read 8539 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2019, 09:55:02 PM »
   He was found with marks on his neck and crying on the floor.
Confounded vampires!
 :lol:
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2019, 10:09:59 PM »
Confounded vampires!

Or maybe he was raped. Karma and all
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2019, 11:28:02 PM »
could be, i just want him alive long enough to name names
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2019, 08:58:59 AM »
Interesting if somewhat rambling article about our fake news narrative control.

Many stories are only covered if they blow up and the media establishment is forced to cover them.

http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-john-mccain-jeffrey-epstein-and-pizzagate/
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2019, 09:14:40 AM »

Many stories are only covered if they blow up and the media establishment is forced to cover them.

http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-john-mccain-jeffrey-epstein-and-pizzagate/

[tinfoil]I've read on the interwebs late at night that Mccain's brain cancer, ted kennedy's brain cancer, and HRC's 'cognitive issues' wasn't cancer, but kuru from cannibalism.  [tinfoil]
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2019, 09:17:03 AM »
[tinfoil]I've read on the interwebs late at night that Mccain's brain cancer, ted kennedy's brain cancer, and HRC's 'cognitive issues' wasn't cancer, but kuru from cannibalism.  [tinfoil]

In Hillary's case I'm not sure it could be called cannibalism   >:D
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2019, 09:30:30 AM »

Seems legit...

brimic

• friends
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2019, 09:51:46 AM »
Seems legit...

Has to be, I read it on the interwebz.

Barack Obama

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2019, 10:00:27 AM »
In a couple of recent public appearances, Merkel has been seen to be visibily shaking.

[tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil]
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2019, 10:53:11 AM »
[tinfoil]I've read on the interwebs late at night that Mccain's brain cancer, ted kennedy's brain cancer, and HRC's 'cognitive issues' wasn't cancer, but kuru from cannibalism.  [tinfoil]

Would fit the "we are ruled by the depraved" narrative.

"It's a conspiracy!"
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2019, 10:55:38 AM »

I had no idea Dennis Hastert was convicted of anything or that he was accused as a child mollester. 
http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/dennis_hastert_sentenced
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2019, 12:38:27 PM »
I had no idea Dennis Hastert was convicted of anything or that he was accused as a child molester.  

Being in Illinois, it was harder to disappear the story from us here in his state.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 01:09:59 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2019, 01:12:50 PM »
Over the last decade I've gone from rejecting "conspiracy" stories outright to going "hmmm, I really don't know".

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2019, 01:17:02 PM »
Would fit the "we are ruled by the depraved" narrative.

"It's a conspiracy!"

But ... is it a "vast, right-wing" conspiracy?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

brimic

• friends
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2019, 01:44:15 PM »
Over the last decade I've gone from rejecting "conspiracy" stories outright to going "hmmm, I really don't know".

Yeah, pretty much. Stuff we laugh about today might be real 2 years from now....

Barack Obama

Pb

• friend
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2019, 02:04:36 PM »
I had no idea Dennis Hastert was convicted of anything or that he was accused as a child mollester. 

Sadly enough, he was only convicted of "structuring" payments of hush money, not for the actual child rape.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2019, 09:01:46 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2019, 10:01:33 AM »

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2019, 10:11:27 AM »
Man, looks like Epstein was a wanna-be Bond villain:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/epstein-paid-harvard-scientists-to-bioengineer-his-own-human-race

"There is no evidence to suggest Epstein has been successful in engineering his elitist race."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2019, 11:04:25 PM »
this lady is investigating - interesting.
i think the press is putting "crazy" stuff out there to create confusion and disinterest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vzmrlw7Gjo

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2019, 11:17:24 PM »

Then there's that crazy conspiracy story about the Democrats spying on a Republican pres. campaign, and fabricating various crimes to bring down the winner of the election.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2019, 06:26:43 AM »
I guess we're gonna have to watch how we talk about those conspiracy theories now.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2019, 08:40:26 AM »
I guess we're gonna have to watch how we talk about those conspiracy theories now.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

Hmmm ...

“The FBI assesses these conspiracy theories very likely will emerge, spread, and evolve in the modern information marketplace, occasionally driving both groups and individual extremists to carry out criminal or violent acts,” the document states. It also goes on to say the FBI believes conspiracy theory-driven extremists are likely to increase during the 2020 presidential election cycle.

Okay, as long as they keep antifa and their TRUMP=RUSSIA conspiracy theory at the top of the list, I'll go along. I have no use for violent extremeists of any persuasion. The problem is that I have no faith that the FBI will focus on the very real and very violent acts of antifa. I expect that the FBI will, instead, pursue harmless conservatives who subscribe to a conspiracy theory or two but who aren't even potentially violent, and let antifa continue their virulent violence unchecked.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2019, 07:35:57 PM »
I've thought about this topic for a while now. I can't remember who it was, but some rich degenerate got off with a slap on the wrist for raping his own 3 year old kid. With that in mind (shudders), what could be so bad that Epstein is found "having attempted suicide"? What level of depravity have they sunk to that money and influence cannot save them from? Also if you have some juicy sources I would like to read them.

Also, do google the name of Epstein's associate, Ghislaine Maxwell. In my suggested searches, her name autocompletes with "Madeleine McCann". She does look very much like one of the facial composite pictures of a woman who was of interest in the investigation. Hmmmm. [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil]
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2019, 08:15:14 PM »
Confounded vampires!

Check his phone log for calls to Jussie Smollet