Author Topic: Woman Wakes up in Freezer Two Days after Going to House Party  (Read 497 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Woman Wakes up in Freezer Two Days after Going to House Party
« on: August 21, 2019, 08:59:30 PM »
https://www.newsweek.com/ohio-east-cleveland-eric-glaze-escape-freezer-house-party-attempted-murder-kidnapping-allegations-1455407

The woman, who has not been identified, said she woke in a freezer but had not been restrained. She told deputies she was able to push open the door and flee using her car, which was parked outside the home.
Police responded to the scene after she crashed her car close to East 115th Street and Superior Avenue. They found the woman, who said she fled from a Glenmont Road residence and the last memory she had was attending a party at the home on Sunday night, Fox 8 reported.
One article said she left that house on Tuesday, but maybe that is disputed. 

Waking up in a freezer has to be a trip.  Especially since I assume she was cold as hell, not thinking clearly, may have limited use of your hands. 

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Woman Wakes up in Freezer Two Days after Going to House Party
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 09:46:26 PM »
I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding. She was probably getting a bit too rambunctious, and someone told her to chill out.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 11:58:36 PM »
I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding. She was probably getting a bit too rambunctious, and someone told her to chill out.

You're a cold person ... to make such a joke of a woman's misfortune. [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

griz

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 07:25:47 AM »
I see your comment got a frosty reception.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 11:48:03 AM »
I'm sorry but "could have been days" in a running freezer? The guy needs to get a new freezer because this one is obviously not working correctly.

bob