Author Topic: Bounty hunter Dog loses extradition battle in Mexico  (Read 13721 times)

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
Re: Bounty hunter Dog loses extradition battle in Mexico
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2007, 02:21:06 PM »
We used to have this catch phrase, "I got HIPPOtized!" works for "politicized" too.  grin
Avoid cliches like the plague!

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2007, 04:46:41 AM »
Good.   Now that moron and his fat wife won't be on TV anymore, doing, and saying dumb things.

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2007, 07:19:19 AM »
You meant "butt ugly fat wife" I think...  laugh
Avoid cliches like the plague!

J.J.

• Just your average
  • friend
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2007, 07:30:36 AM »
I remember flipping channels and seeing part of one show where the wife is dressed decent (gasp) and they are going to go out to dinner and Dog tells her "you aren't going out dressed like that are you?"  so she goes inside and dressed in clothing that is 4 sizes too small and extremely low-cut....... 

*shiver* I feel traumatized by remembering that so& vividly *shiver* eeehhhhwwww

Felonious Monk/Fignozzle

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2007, 09:37:19 AM »
My wife pointed out to me that in the very early installments of the show, Beth  (whose real name is Alice) has very proportionate breasts for her body shape.  Apparently, not long after they signed with A&E, she took the money and had these...these...whale blubber meatbags  shocked
...hung from her collarbones.
She compensates by showing as much of them as she can, as often as she can.

If he likes 'em, more power to 'em both.  rolleyes

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2007, 11:06:56 AM »
Apparently, not long after they signed with A&E, she took the money and had these...these...whale blubber meatbags 

She can carry her blubber in her thighs or in her breasts. If she intends to keep it anyway, might just as well have some of it transferred upstairs. Either way, she is killing herself with so much overweight. Dog should have helped her lose some, instead of seldom missing a chance to say something disparaging about her appearance.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2007, 08:33:23 PM »
Whether or not you like "Dog" should have nothing to do with it. If he hadn't gone down there after that scumbag rapist, the guy would still be sitting on a beach drinking Coronas.

As for facing up to Mexican "justice", what kind of justice do you think you would get down there?

They probably waited to file against him because now he's a star and they probably figure they can fleece him for more money now. If he hadn't gotten a TV show, they probably wouldn't have been all that worried about him.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2007, 08:56:55 PM »
Yo, Bob, big picture here.

Mexico is chafed that Duane "Dog" Chapman violated their sovereignty, bounty hunter or not. Nor does their law recognize bounty hunting as a lawful occupation.

You want the beaners just coming up here and kidnapping folks in the U.S. with absolute disregard for our sovereignty? 

Be careful what you ask for. 
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2007, 09:22:10 PM »
You want the beaners just coming up here and kidnapping folks in the U.S. with absolute disregard for our sovereignty? 

No, but that isn't at all like what happened.

Luster was a US citizen, convicted of his crimes committed in the US in a US court of law.  Also, Mexico made no effort to find and extradite him before a bounty hunter was resorted to.

That is no kind of parallel to Mexicans (government or otherwise) snatching innocent (non-convicted in an American court) American citizens to stand trial in Mexico for crimes committed here or there.

A true parallel would be a Mexican bounty hunter grabbing a Mexican citizen who had committed crimes in Mexico and who was convicted in a Mexican court for those crimes after the US made no effort to find, arrest and extradite him.

Which I really wouldn't have much of a beef about.  The "violation of sovereignty" is only to secure an escaped, lawfully convicted, felon citizen of the violating nation.

Like Texas cops raiding a private house in Oklahoma to seize a Texan, convicted in Texas, for crimes committed in Texas.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2007, 09:54:24 PM »
So Carebear, if I read you correctly, you wouldn't have a problem with a Mexican bounty hunter (not that there are many of them, regardless) coming into the U.S. and snagging a convicted Mexican fugitive, without at first coordinating his actions with the U.S. Government?  sad

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2007, 12:07:58 AM »
It might bother me some, but I'd be more pissed that we were willingly harboring a multiple convicted rapist in the first place.

Justice sometimes trumps legality.  I reserve the right to pick and choose when.  grin
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2007, 02:41:01 AM »
I despise the show, I hate that mullet headed freaking moron , his family
and his stupid ugly wife.

but but I hate the corrupt racist Mexican gov't  lots more.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2007, 03:27:11 AM »
I despise the show, I hate that mullet headed freaking moron , his family
and his stupid ugly wife.

but but I hate the corrupt racist Mexican gov't  lots more.

They're certainly annoying white trash, but I find the methods for finding the BG's entertaining, as well as watching the persistence of the chase.....
The aggrivating thing is that the same government that won't extradite our criminals to us is insistent that we send them a criminal for a relatively minor infraction (its about the equivalent of a serious misdmeanor)......and we appear ready to just capitulate.....
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2007, 02:00:20 PM »
Mexico is chafed that Duane "Dog" Chapman violated their sovereignty, bounty hunter or not. Nor does their law recognize bounty hunting as a lawful occupation.
Mexico doesn't care if someone violates their sovereignty as long as there is money in it for them.
That's all this is about, money. Otherwise, they wouldn't have waited till he had a hit TV show to go after him.

And, what Carebear said. If there is a Mexican citizen here who is a multiple rapist, murderer, child molester, whatever, I welcome someone to come up here and snatch him.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2007, 03:55:45 PM »
Justice sometimes trumps legality.  I reserve the right to pick and choose when.

Well (and carefully) spoken!   laugh

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2007, 03:56:49 PM »
I'm trying to be more moderate and precise in my postings.  grin