Author Topic: The Evil, Corrupt FBI  (Read 781 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
The Evil, Corrupt FBI
« on: October 25, 2019, 02:26:18 PM »
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/10/25/clapper-to-wapo-journo-take-the-kill-shot-on-flynn-thread-about-new-filing-in-flynn-case-with-new-stzok-page-texts-so-damninga/

More and more it is becoming clear and unable to be ignored that the FBI (1) set up Flynn, (2) LIED about what he said when the set-up didn't work, (3) went after his family in order to force a plea deal.

If I ever meet someone from the FBI, I'm going to be hard-pressed not to spit on them from the moment I hear that acronym.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

brimic

• friends
Re: The Evil, Corrupt FBI
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 02:49:47 PM »
Barr has opened criminal investigations... lets see where this goes.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 02:50:30 PM »
Do you have another source/paper for this story?  I can't follow these twit snippets.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 03:03:40 PM »
You can read the entire filing here:

https://www.scribd.com/document/431958737/Flynn-Filing-October-24th-Brady-Material-1

It's very angering what they did to an innocent man.

And I haven't read this link, but this has a write up about what it says. (I preferred to read the source myself.)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/25/stunning-potentially-game-changing-court-filing-by-flynn-defense-lawyer-sidney-powell/
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 04:45:23 PM »
Barr has opened criminal investigations... lets see where this goes.

My money would be on: exactly nowhere.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams