Author Topic: The Halloween report  (Read 2033 times)

HankB

• friend
Re: The Halloween report
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2019, 03:16:56 PM »
Growing up in Chicago, ToT was a big thing - literally hundreds of kids going from house to house, filling up bag after bag after bag of candy. Started right after school (late morning if on a weekend) and continued well past dark.

Learned REAL FAST to hide some of my take so my dear, dear, mother wouldn't be rationing it out to me on HER schedule.  >:D

Only real "trick" we played once was on a nasty old harridan on the next block who wouldn't give you candy if she didn't like your costume. It was an unseasonably warm year, so we caught some snakes (harmless - common garter snakes) and put them into her house through the mailbox.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: The Halloween report
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2019, 05:07:42 PM »
^^^Yes but you secretly enjoy doing things for your grandkids, you big softy.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.