Author Topic: Another Free Campaign Ad For Trump  (Read 1737 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Another Free Campaign Ad For Trump
« on: January 28, 2020, 08:19:33 AM »
Geez - these people don't know when to shut up. This is exactly what drove people like me to Trump last time. If I were on the Trump PR team, I would be spreading this far and wide and playing it over and over and over and over.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-wajahat-ali-rick-wilson
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Another Free Campaign Ad For Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 09:28:49 AM »
At least they are being more honest and open about what they think.  That is one thing Trump indirectly brought to the table.  The leftists seem unable to maintain the thin veneer of objectivity with him around.  They can't even pretend to be fair to both sides.  They are showing themselves to be provincial and stupid, pretty much what they think of Trump voters.

I would also be curious how many people watched this live.  I think the morning radio show I listen to has more listeners. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 09:40:07 AM »
Hillary will be soon accusing CNN of trying to get Trump reelected just like she did with FB
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 09:47:43 AM »
To me the thing is that while both sides make cracks, the "mainstream" like CNN, on the liberal side, are way more prone to be "inclusive" in the sense that anyone who voted for Trump, or even has a single idea in common with Trump, even if they didn't vote for him, is some kind of hillabilly. At least when Greg Gutfeld, or Twitchy or someone does it, they will target the SJW sub-group, not say anyone who voted for Hillary deserves to die.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 09:51:08 AM »
To me the thing is that while both sides make cracks, the "mainstream" like CNN, on the liberal side, are way more prone to be "inclusive" in the sense that anyone who voted for Trump, or even has a single idea in common with Trump, even if they didn't vote for him, is some kind of hillabilly. At least when Greg Gutfeld, or Twitchy or someone does it, they will target the SJW sub-group, not say anyone who voted for Hillary deserves to die.

I'm realizing that this kind of thing is actually a blessing.

Our enemies (because that is what they are) think the whole of their opposition is made up of uneducated, unintelligent, gullible morons.

And, COINCIDENTALLY get blindsided by the actions of these "stupid hicks." 

I'm just going to hope the continue to underestimate us.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2020, 09:53:19 AM »
(I'll also note that these people also believe fake accents are offensive, rude, and hostile.... unless you're making fun of a southern accent, and then everything is fine.)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2020, 09:56:26 AM »
(I'll also note that these people also believe fake accents are offensive, rude, and hostile.... unless you're making fun of a southern accent, and then everything is fine.)

Interesting how that works, eh? Slight tangent - I saw they finally killed of the Apu character on "The Simpsons" because the actor couldn't do the "offensive voice" anymore.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2020, 10:30:53 AM »
I, for one, do NOT want them to shut up. I want *expletive deleted*it like this playing on every TV in every home in suburban and rural America.

I want to wake up on Wednesday, November 4, to the flood of liberal tears, screams, and anger that I woke up to on November 9, 2016.

Not because I like Donald Trump.

But because I hate the left so goddamned much.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2020, 10:41:03 AM »
I, for one, do NOT want them to shut up. I want *expletive deleted*it like this playing on every TV in every home in suburban and rural America.

I want to wake up on Wednesday, November 4, to the flood of liberal tears, screams, and anger that I woke up to on November 9, 2016.

Not because I like Donald Trump.

But because I hate the left so goddamned much.
Agreed.  

I don't know if I like Trump either, but I like that he stands up for himself and doesn't slink away apologizing every time someone in the media questions him or claims he is racist.  He plows forward and leaves the left chasing after him.  That fact that he appears to at least toward being an economic conservative is a bonus.  

Videos like this just show how spiteful and arrogant many on the left are.  They have no solutions and no track record of any of their ideas working, but they still act like they are superior somehow. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2020, 11:13:53 AM »

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2020, 11:25:48 AM »
If the GOP party leadership was smart, they would jump on this now, keep referring to it and sustain it all the way through the election.  They won't do that, however, and it will be forgotten in a week.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2020, 11:44:33 AM »
So apparently the one guy in the video is supposed to be/have been a bigshot on the Republican side.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/01/28/glorified-media-troll-rick-wilson-doubles-down-on-being-a-dbag-to-trump-supporters-after-being-called-out-for-nasty-cnn-segment/
One point I heard made in an interview with Trump Jr. is that international business is what they did.  Trump himself probably knows more about the international business world than this guy, but that doesn't stop him from ridiculing him.  As we have seen before, they waffle between "Trump is an idiot" to "Trump is an evil mastermind Bond villain". 

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2020, 12:26:43 PM »
I haven't really been on the Trump train, but after seeing that vindictive display my mind has been made up.
I can confidently say that I will never vote for Wajahat Ali, Don Lemon, or Rick Wilson.  :lol:
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2020, 01:19:14 PM »

I am firmly on the Trump Train for two big reasons...1) the left wing meltdowns and 2) they are tripping all over each other to show their true hatred for the flyover residents
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2020, 01:26:42 PM »
I like how Ali twists the joke around from boomer rubes think Trump is smart and knows geography, to boomer rubes hate anyone that's smart and knows geography, and Wilson just goes along with it. Meanwhile, Lemon is just being his giggling moron self, as usual.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2020, 06:19:20 PM »
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Perd Hapley

• friend

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2020, 01:29:58 PM »
I just heard Lemon's "apology" (on someone else's YouTube channel, naturally - it's not as if anyone actually watches his show). I think I can best summarize it as follows.

"Everyone who has ever watched my show [IOW conservative content creators who need red meat] knows I would never belittle anyone. I just find it really gut-bustingly funny when other people do it.

Can i haz joocebox now?"