Main Forums > The Roundtable

COVID-19/corona virus mega thread/prepping thread

<< < (610/1514) > >>

ConstitutionCowboy:

--- Quote from: BlueStarLizzard on May 22, 2020, 06:56:14 PM ---So Katie figured out her method of social distance drop of and pick up for pets. She bought a kennel run with two outer gates and one gate in the middle. Customer goes in one side with dog, removes leash and collar, we open middle gate and call dog through to our side, put on our leash and then take the dog into building. For pick up, reverse the procedure. It was even featured on the local news.

Katie is now trying to figure out how to keep it once quarantine is over. We think with a little fancy verbal trickery we can keep it until end of summer. It's glorious. No customers allowed in the building is awesome.

Not all of this quarantine stuff is bad.

--- End quote ---

Umm ... Question: What makes Katie think the cats and dogs can't carry and spread the Covid - or anything else for that matter?

Woody

TommyGunn:

--- Quote from: ConstitutionCowboy on May 23, 2020, 11:16:03 AM ---Umm ... Question: What makes Katie think the cats and dogs can't carry and spread the Covid - or anything else for that matter?

Woody

--- End quote ---

According to the CDC  they don't ,   although apparently cats are somewhat susceptible to covid 19 disease.

WLJ:
Cuomo's little nursing home problem is all Orange Man's fault.

--- Quote ---New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Saturday doubled down on his state's now-scrapped nursing home policy that critics say contributed to thousands of coronavirus deaths and instead blamed the problem on President Trump and his administration.

"New York followed the president's agency guidance," Cuomo said Saturday at his press conference. ".... What New York did was follow what the Republican Administration said to do. That's not my attempt to politicize it. It's my attempt to depoliticize it. So don't criticize the state for following the president's policy."
--- End quote ---

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomo-blames-trump-nursing-home-debacle-new-york-coronavirus

JN01:

--- Quote ---The governor's office said New York's original nursing home policy was in line with a March 13 directive from the Trump Administration's Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Centers from Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that went out to all states on how to control infections in nursing homes.
--- End quote ---

I guess if you believe that the scientists are always right, even when suggesting something that anyone with an iota of common sense would think was a terrible idea, then it isn't your fault when it goes all FUBAR.

BlueStarLizzard:

--- Quote from: ConstitutionCowboy on May 23, 2020, 11:16:03 AM ---Umm ... Question: What makes Katie think the cats and dogs can't carry and spread the Covid - or anything else for that matter?

Woody

--- End quote ---

:facepalm: I think the point kind of just flew right over your head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version