Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 197830 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #1700 on: July 06, 2024, 03:24:16 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/abc-news-exclusive-interview-with-biden-full-transcript/ar-BB1puCHj

It's almost refreshing to see he's back to his usual self, spinning tall tales of his exploits.

Interesting. Delusional dementia.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1701 on: July 06, 2024, 09:11:24 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/abc-news-exclusive-interview-with-biden-full-transcript/ar-BB1puCHj

It's almost refreshing to see he's back to his usual self, spinning tall tales of his exploits.

This interview was not much better than his debate performance. The reason? ABC manipulated the "tone" in the room to make Biden sound bad. I'm not sure what "room tone" would have to do with stuff like, "I shut down Putin". Which, why are we still sending billions to Ukraine, then?

https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2024/07/06/rick-wilson-thinks-the-sound-was-the-problem-with-bidens-interview-n2398049
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1702 on: July 06, 2024, 12:10:32 PM »
Fascinating. On the reliably far left extremist whacko reddit, the tides have really turned on Biden, and this morning all the leftist extremists seem to be blaming Jill, kinda sorta saying the same thing conservatives say about her. Lots of "she is the stealth President and doesn't want to give up her power" stuff.

Outside of that, the majority view seems to be that they're pissed he's not stepping down. Just a few weeks ago, the major reddit trends were still, "Biden is the best president the US has ever had".

Certainly much of this latest change is not so much Biden hate as it is their fear that Trump will win and that Biden is making it happen. TDS still Trumps all the other crazy talk there.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1703 on: July 06, 2024, 12:37:16 PM »
    I think Biden can handle the scrutiny.

I just wish the press treated Trump the same way they're treating Biden.
    — Keith Edwards (@keithedwards) July 6, 2024

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/07/06/hahahahaha-dem-strategist-n2398063

HAHAHAHAHA: Dem Strategist Gets DRAGGED for Wishing Media Gave Trump the Same Scrutiny They Give Biden
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/07/06/hahahahaha-dem-strategist-n2398063

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not

If anything is true we can all agree on, it's that the press is overly biased in favor of Trump. https://t.co/zJiPVZybUo
    — Chad Felix Greene 🇮🇱 (@chadfelixg) July 6, 2024

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“Those who believe without reason cannot be convinced by reason.”
― James Randi

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #1704 on: July 06, 2024, 12:48:29 PM »
"I'm gonna come in the overflow room!"
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• friend

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1706 on: July 06, 2024, 01:21:51 PM »
This interview was not much better than his debate performance. The reason? ABC manipulated the "tone" in the room to make Biden sound bad. I'm not sure what "room tone" would have to do with stuff like, "I shut down Putin". Which, why are we still sending billions to Ukraine, then?

https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2024/07/06/rick-wilson-thinks-the-sound-was-the-problem-with-bidens-interview-n2398049

I didn't watch the interview but I started reading the transcript. It reads as though Stephanopoulos is lobbing softballs at Brandon, and then doing his best to help the Big Guy score hits. And even with help Brandon couldn't make a base hit.

Was it like that in real time?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1707 on: July 06, 2024, 03:04:21 PM »
Stephanopoulos: Joe, is your name Joe?

Biden: Uh, when I was a little boy, my Mother named one of her kids Joe...

Stephanopoulos: Joe, are you the President?

Biden: I'd love a present!

Stephanopoulos: Joe, is your name Joe?

Biden: Why yes it is, Mr. Rather!

Left... SEE! He's fine!

I'm torn over this whole mess. It's clear to me that there is something really, really wrong with him and that he's simply not up to another term as President. Watching him claim that he's fine is... somewhat heart wrenching from a human standpoint.

I watched my Mother descend through dementia, constantly claiming that she was fine, when it was clear that she wasn't.

I didn't handle it well at all. And it makes me feel quite guilty all over again watching Biden.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1708 on: July 06, 2024, 03:17:45 PM »
I watched my Mother descend through dementia, constantly claiming that she was fine, when it was clear that she wasn't.

I didn't handle it well at all. And it makes me feel quite guilty all over again watching Biden.

Having had a similar experience with my mom, I can empathize with you and in many ways want to, and maybe do, feel sorry for him. Especially with it becoming clearer that Jill Biden appears to be evil.

However, I then watch video of him over the last 40 years that shows what an arrogant and terrible, terrible human being he is, and I feel much less sorry for him. I had a much easier time sympathizing with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who I vehemently disagreed with  on most things, as she seemed to be forced to stay in her position for "the good of the party". I don't believe she had evil in her heart. She just had positions that I could in no way philosophically agree with. I don't think she ever made multi-million dollar backroom deals with Ukraine or China.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1709 on: July 06, 2024, 04:36:37 PM »
I actually don't know much about the man at all, other than that he's a monumental hypocrite given that he coauthored the Get Tough on Crime bill and then cried floods of crocodile tears over the police he enabled actually... getting tough.

But I will say that cognitive decline is not something that I would wish on anyone.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #1710 on: July 06, 2024, 04:51:19 PM »
Yeah, it's karma. But several levels of hell down will be the people who manipulate him for proximity to power.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1711 on: July 06, 2024, 04:58:16 PM »
Yeah, it's karma. But several levels of hell down will be the people who manipulate him for proximity to power.

But kind of hard to feel sorry for him on that when he spent the last several decades enriching himself and his family by manipulating people including the people who voted for him. I try when I see him in the condition he is in now but it's hard.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2024, 05:52:54 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1712 on: July 07, 2024, 12:23:16 PM »
The MSM: "We were fooled!, it wasn't out fault!"

- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1713 on: July 07, 2024, 12:35:33 PM »
The MSM is like "we were fooled!, it wasn't out fault!"

[img]https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/x383/WLJohnson1/BS%20meter/.highres/bovineexcrement-meter-0_zps862445b8.gif

Seems like they've been "fooled" a whole lot over the last 7.5 years. The dossier, the laptop, the covid...

"Oops! Our bad! Just forget about it - we've turned our volume control back down, so you can't hold us responsible!"

It's getting closer and closer to that hard to flip switch switching to on.

Perd Hapley

• friend

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #1715 on: July 09, 2024, 09:26:44 AM »
https://pjmedia.com/chris-queen/2024/07/08/white-house-insiders-reportedly-arent-sure-how-involved-joe-biden-is-in-decision-making-n4930462

According to a source for this article, Biden has very little involvement with policy decisions, except for (frighteningly) foreign policy.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1716 on: July 09, 2024, 09:58:26 AM »
https://pjmedia.com/chris-queen/2024/07/08/white-house-insiders-reportedly-arent-sure-how-involved-joe-biden-is-in-decision-making-n4930462

According to a source for this article, Biden has very little involvement with policy decisions, except for (frighteningly) foreign policy.

I'm not worried. He has a crack team of experienced experts with many years in service making the decisions.

Full disclosure: I can't confirm this. It is supposedly his speechwriting team, but I have seen the photo attributed to I think one of the squad as her staff. Though the origin is supposedly the White House Director of Broadcast Media, and I think that's the Press Secretary in the background.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #1717 on: July 09, 2024, 10:00:12 AM »
^^^^ Such a merry looking band of young leftists, whoever they are.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1718 on: July 09, 2024, 10:06:18 AM »
And each and every one them have zero real world experience.
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1719 on: July 09, 2024, 11:03:09 AM »
I'm not worried. He has a crack team of experienced experts with many years in service making the decisions.

Full disclosure: I can't confirm this. It is supposedly his speechwriting team, but I have seen the photo attributed to I think one of the squad as her staff. Though the origin is supposedly the White House Director of Broadcast Media, and I think that's the Press Secretary in the background.

That room is like a specialized black hole sucking testosterone out of the surrounding area.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #1720 on: July 09, 2024, 11:20:30 AM »
Is any one of them older than thirty?

Reminds me of a pic I saw once of the editorial crew at HuffPo.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1721 on: July 09, 2024, 11:38:39 AM »
That room is like a specialized black hole sucking testosterone out of the surrounding area.

One of the better comments I saw at the link where I got it was "...and the only people working are the two white guys."  :rofl:

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1722 on: July 09, 2024, 11:58:02 AM »
Is any one of them older than thirty?

Reminds me of a pic I saw once of the editorial crew at HuffPo.

Where they constantly screech about diversity and IIRC in the photo they were 100% white women
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #1723 on: July 09, 2024, 01:18:06 PM »

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi