Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 118650 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #1000 on: November 26, 2022, 06:51:33 PM »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1001 on: December 03, 2022, 09:20:22 AM »
Biden Recounts Time He Faced Down Hitler While Working As A Lifeguard At The Pool
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-recounts-time-he-faced-hitler-down-while-working-as-a-lifeguard-at-the-pool

Kind of sad when I feel like that I have to tell you the above is The Babylon Bee
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #1002 on: December 03, 2022, 01:44:17 PM »
Biden Recounts Time He Faced Down Hitler While Working As A Lifeguard At The Pool
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-recounts-time-he-faced-hitler-down-while-working-as-a-lifeguard-at-the-pool

Kind of sad when I feel like that I have to tell you the above is The Babylon Bee

Someone should ask him about that at the next press conf.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1003 on: December 19, 2022, 07:45:15 PM »
So is he just this senile or just can't stop lying?

Biden told the veterans his Uncle Frank was wounded during the Battle of the Bulge, but somehow never received the Purple Heart. Biden claimed he first learned of the oversight when he was vice president, from his father. 

“So, I got him the Purple Heart. He had won it in the Battle of the Bulge. And I remember he came over to the house and I came out and my father said; ‘Present it to him, okay?’ We had the family there,” Biden said at the veterans’ townhall, according to media accounts. 

There are, of course, massive factual errors in Biden’s latest tall tale. Biden’s uncle died in 1999. His father died in 2002, but Biden wasn’t elected vice president until 2008, so there is no way he could have presented his uncle the medal while serving as vice president.

Also, there’s no documentation that Biden’s uncle ever received or was recommended for a Purple Heart – either before or after his nephew became vice president. 

Gun Owners Aren’t Surprised by Joe Biden’s Latest Stolen Valor Fabulism Claims
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/gun-owners-arent-surprised-by-joe-bidens-latest-stolen-valor-fabulism-claims/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #1004 on: December 19, 2022, 08:52:12 PM »
Demented. Old. Perverted. Sock Puppet. :old:
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Perd Hapley

• friend

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1008 on: January 29, 2023, 02:38:15 PM »
Apparently his (or his interns') latest schtick  is "My word as a Biden". I've seen it used several times now. Comes off pretty arrogant, if you ask me. Not to mention out of touch.

My word as a Biden: I’ve never been more optimistic about America’s future than I am today.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #1009 on: January 29, 2023, 02:53:23 PM »
One of the techniques in the Left's arsenal, I think, is to counter known facts by just pushing a counter-narrative as shamelessly as possible. It's beyond obvious the Biden family has no honor, and no use for honesty, so the Left pushes the notion that their family name is universally seen as a seal of integrity and honesty.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 05:56:16 PM by Perd Hapley »

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1010 on: January 29, 2023, 05:42:16 PM »
Apparently his (or his interns') latest schtick  is "My word as a Biden". I've seen it used several times now. Comes off pretty arrogant, if you ask me. Not to mention out of touch.
Joe used to have a different last name in his younger days . . . and he made car commercials . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJMq_7alQpU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kahue4Ejm6M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_1ASmweXYs
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1011 on: January 29, 2023, 05:47:40 PM »
Joe used to have a different last name in his younger days . . . and he made car commercials . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJMq_7alQpU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kahue4Ejm6M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_1ASmweXYs

Where's the Trunk Monkey?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #1012 on: January 30, 2023, 12:37:38 AM »
Where's the Trunk Monkey?

Looking around trying to find where he left his laptop.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #1013 on: January 30, 2023, 09:15:58 AM »

I hear it as my driving/skiing/piloting ability as a Kennedy. Or in meme form the Goodfellas guys cracking up.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #1014 on: January 30, 2023, 10:40:24 AM »
My word as a Biden, take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside of the house.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1015 on: January 30, 2023, 11:04:11 AM »
Looking around trying to find where he left his laptop.

Maybe he is

Biden notebooks discovered in Delaware FBI raid may contain classified information: Report

Comer sounds alarm on Biden's mishandling of classified documents: 'Nothing' he's done is 'normal'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/comer-sounds-alarm-bidens-mishandling-classified-documents-nothing-done-normal
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1016 on: January 30, 2023, 11:58:25 AM »
I guess that gets into the question of "what are the classified documents?"  Was it just notes from his time as VP or was it plans for nuclear warheads?

Either way, Biden should either have his people conduct an investigation/prosecution or he needs to pardon a bunch of people who have been convicted of mishandling classified documents.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

griz

• friend
« Reply #1017 on: January 30, 2023, 08:21:16 PM »
Two questions:

1. Why did he send lawyers to pack up?
2. Why did he send lawyers who are not cleared to look for classified material?
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #1018 on: January 30, 2023, 10:27:24 PM »
Two questions:

More importantly, were the lawyers cleared by his Chinese masters?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1019 on: January 31, 2023, 06:36:11 PM »
'The COVID emergency ends when the Supreme Court ends it'

Say what?

Gimme shelter! Biden walks over to CBS reporter, grabs her hands to get under her umbrella and says 'the COVID emergency ends when the Supreme Court ends it' in bizarre encounter
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11698763/Biden-grabs-CBS-reporters-hands-answer-question-end-COVID-emergency.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1020 on: January 31, 2023, 07:01:46 PM »
Two questions:

So any really damaging secret papers (e.g., those dealing with Hunter's overseas business partners) could be disposed of?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1021 on: February 01, 2023, 04:33:23 PM »
Biden Shows Off New Electric Car That Can Hold Over 17 Boxes Of Classified Documents
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-shows-off-new-electric-car-that-can-hold-over-17-boxes-of-classified-documents
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #1022 on: February 01, 2023, 04:42:33 PM »
Now that's funny !

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1023 on: February 01, 2023, 05:07:53 PM »
Maybe that is what Sheila Jackson Lee meant about an AR weighing as much as 10 boxes that you would be moving. 

https://youtu.be/bhY7AkjqxvA?t=33

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

griz

• friend
« Reply #1024 on: February 01, 2023, 06:53:29 PM »
So any really damaging secret papers (e.g., those dealing with Hunter's overseas business partners) could be disposed of?

Makes sense to me. 
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.