Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 118716 times)

HankB

• friend
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #1051 on: March 21, 2023, 08:45:09 AM »
Just saying what all politicians say. ...whatever he thinks the audience wants to hear.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1052 on: March 21, 2023, 08:52:28 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #1053 on: March 21, 2023, 05:02:25 PM »
Biden now claims that he's been a student of Persian culture.

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/rita-panahi/what-are-you-talking-about-joe-biden-says-hes-a-student-of-persian-culture/video/1376d72badf0b782aaf7aaed36bb3715

Hey, at least he didn't claim to have flown a Persian rug in the War of Attrition.

The bar is pretty low, so by Biden standards, he's crushing it.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1054 on: March 21, 2023, 06:38:59 PM »
    Biden to Bruce Springsteen: "There’s a lawsuit was between the governor of Delaware and the governor of New Jersey. And is now matter of law. We, owe — we own, Delaware owns up to the high water mark of New Jersey. For all I know I could claim you as part of Delaware" pic.twitter.com/BgAiljaAxf

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) March 21, 2023
President Joe Biden explains to Bruce Springsteen how he could claim him as part of Delaware
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/03/21/president-joe-biden-explains-to-bruce-springsteen-how-he-could-claim-him-as-part-of-delaware/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #1056 on: March 23, 2023, 08:59:40 PM »

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1057 on: March 24, 2023, 11:07:06 AM »
The 75 car motorcade on the way to discussing climate change:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/03/24/biden-fires-up-af1-75-car-motorcade-to-go-talk-climate-change-with-justin-trudeau/

Also, his wife, with the PhD in education, made the inciteful and scientific comment that, "It's been warm in the US."
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1058 on: March 24, 2023, 11:11:27 AM »
The 75 car motorcade on the way to discussing climate change:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/03/24/biden-fires-up-af1-75-car-motorcade-to-go-talk-climate-change-with-justin-trudeau/

Also, his wife, with the PhD in education, made the inciteful and scientific comment that, "It's been warm in the US."

Meanwhile in California

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1059 on: March 24, 2023, 04:46:05 PM »
    BIDEN: "Today, I applaud China! Excuse me—I applaud Canada…"

*Everybody laughs at Biden* pic.twitter.com/A47K8rmb9e

— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) March 24, 2023

WHOOPS! Biden meant to say ‘I applaud Canada’ but instead named a different country
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/03/24/whoops-biden-meant-to-say-i-applaud-canada-but-instead-named-a-different-country/
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1060 on: March 26, 2023, 08:35:02 PM »
WHOOPS! Biden meant to say ‘I applaud Canada’ but instead named a different country
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/03/24/whoops-biden-meant-to-say-i-applaud-canada-but-instead-named-a-different-country/
Freudian slip - despite his dementia, he still remembers who's paying him more.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 06:51:36 AM by HankB »
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #1061 on: March 28, 2023, 04:58:31 PM »

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #1062 on: March 28, 2023, 05:00:31 PM »
https://amgreatness.com/2023/03/26/from-january-6-to-march-1/

Joe Biden says the events of January 6, 2021 were the greatest threat to American democracy since the Civil War. That invites a look at what happened at the Capitol on March 1, 1954, when Joe Biden was 11 years old.

Lolita Lebron, Rafael Cancel Miranda, Andres Figueroa Cordero, and Irvin Flores Rodrigues, were members of the Nationalist Party of Puerto Rico (PNPR), which had attempted to assassinate President Harry Truman in 1950. On March 1, 1954, the four took a train from New York City to Washington, D.C., arriving at Union Station shortly after noon.

At the Capitol they entered the gallery alongside a group of sixth graders from Maryland and watched the representatives debate an immigration bill. At approximately 2:32 p.m., the PNPR four yelled “Viva Puerto Rico libre!” as they pulled out .38 caliber pistols, and began firing.

U.S. Representative Alvin M. Bentley (R-Mich.) took a bullet to the chest. A bullet struck Iowa Republican Ben F. Jensen in the back and Clifford Davis (D-Tenn.) suffered a wound in the leg. The gunfire also wounded Democrats George Hyde Fallon of Maryland and Kenneth A. Roberts of Alabama.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1065 on: April 02, 2023, 10:57:28 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82LI1pTtOsc

Did they build the ramp for Joe so he didn't have to use the stairs?  :O  :P
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 11:27:00 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1066 on: April 02, 2023, 11:23:54 AM »
Did they built the ramp for Joe so he didn't have to use the stairs?  :O  :P

Some time ago, Biden was caught on a hot mic saying, "Nobody *expletive deleted*s with a Biden."

Right ... except for stairs, bicycles, and words with more than two syllables.
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1067 on: May 06, 2023, 02:13:59 PM »
He's a wise old man who's smarter than you.
Oh and he's honorable and effective.

“I’ve acquired a hell of a lot of wisdom and know more than the vast majority of people,” President Biden said. “I’m more experienced than anybody who has ever run for the office. And I think I’ve proven myself to be honorable as well as effective.” https://t.co/ZRhltku5Au

— NBC News (@NBCNews) May 6, 2023
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/05/06/biden-is-honorable-wise-and-knows-more-than-the-vast-majority-of-people-according-to-biden/

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1068 on: May 10, 2023, 09:55:13 AM »
The Washington Post thinks Biden has recently turned into a "news media evader".  ;/

What about that basement, eh?

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/05/10/wapo-editorial-board-very-concerned-about-the-fact-that-biden-is-turning-into-a-news-media-evader/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1069 on: May 14, 2023, 06:57:46 PM »
For his "analytical intellect"

:facepalm: :rofl: :facepalm:

Howard University's criteria for Biden's honorary degree draws mockery as mental fitness questioned
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/howard-universitys-criteria-bidens-honorary-degree-draws-mockery-mental-fitness-questioned
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1070 on: May 22, 2023, 09:46:51 AM »
Biden was president in 2017. Who knew?

SHOCK: Biden told the leaders of the G7 that he convinced Australia, Japan, and India to form an organization called the Quad. Prime Minister Kishida had to remind him that Trump actually put the organization together. Oops…pic.twitter.com/YUvnowdtU0

— @amuse (@amuse) May 21, 2023

BIDEN: "I doubt many people…would've said that two years after being elected, I'd be able to convince India, Australia, Japan, and the United States to form an organization called the Quad."

The Quad was re-established in 2017 under President Trump. pic.twitter.com/TsUHE4TSqA

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) May 21, 2023
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/05/22/biden-takes-g7-credit-for-reforming-an-alliance-that-actually-happened-in-2017/

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1071 on: May 22, 2023, 09:59:15 AM »
I don't know whether he's pulling this stuff out of his arse on his own or his handlers are because they know 98+% of the MSM won't called him out on it.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1072 on: May 22, 2023, 11:17:10 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1073 on: May 23, 2023, 08:55:40 AM »
Biden's son died in Iraq again

For those who haven't kept up Biden several times now has said his son died in Iraq when in reality his son died in a hospital in the US from cancer.

Biden again claimed son Beau died ‘in Iraq’ to Marines at Japan stop
https://nypost.com/2023/05/22/biden-again-claimed-son-beau-died-in-iraq-to-marines-at-japan-stop/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes